Jamaica 1 Grenada 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plush View Post
    It look like unuh just smoke b4 unuh posts. Didn't Simoes and everybarry seh we hav a much more talented group than back in 98? Aren't we much better on paper? We have more than 30 Foreign based profesionals. Our NPL laque has provided the best team in Concacaf for the last few years. What ingredients unuh talking..we are playing Caribbean teams in case you all forgot
    Caribbean neighbour teams that all want to beat us. I keep observing that higher ranked teams tends to play mediocre football against lowered ranked team and was consistent with Jamaica's football today. So why the big panic when we lose. Grenada nor T&T has never beaten the Reggae Boyz in World Cup qualifiers.

For me, that's where the big picture lies. The Boyz game will step up and more in the qualifiers.

Comment

[quote=Culture Sound;107072]
      Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      BUT MY YOUTH...YOU COULDA BRING ZAGALLA, HIDDINK, MOURINHO, EVEN ALEX FERGUSON AND THE RESULTS NOW WOULDN'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE TIME AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE, HIM DON'T ONLY HAVE TO INSTILL HIS PERSONALITY BUT HIM HAVE TO GET RID OF THE OLD COACH'S PHILOSOPHY...EVERY COACH HAVE THEM METHODS...MI NUH INNA NO POSITION FI DEFEND SIMOES BECAUSE OF TODAY'S RESULT...SO MI NAH RUN YOU DOWN, YOU HAVE A POINT BUT JUST LIKE HOW YOU HAVE A PREDICTION MARK MY WORDS....THERE IS A 85% CHANCE THAT SIMOES WILL GET JAMAICA TO THE FINAL ROUND IN QUALIFICATIONS AFTER THAT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Culture mi friend. Coaching is very important. The right coaching will make average players and role players look like superstars. Case and point look at the Boston/LA series. Leon Powe is looking like a superstar today in the Finals. I mean he shot more free throws than LA's team combined for in Game 2.

Bredrin, Simoes is struggling with this team. Trini dem are harnessing young players for the future. Other teams are doing the same thing in Concacaf. If this Jamaica team that we currently have is struggling to beat Grenada, Trinidad and who ever else in CFU, how are you so sure that Simoes will get to the final round of qualifying? I mean we havent even talked about the semi-final round yet. What is he going to do about Canada, USA, MExico and Honduras?

Comment

I stand corrected ...I meant Caribbean CLub championship..After all, it's Grenada and Trinidad
        I suggest yuh copy those first 3 words ... you may have to draw fi them some more. Plush, di players dem nuh good enough. Simoes is a football coach ... not God.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fuller and King ? have they accomplished anything against anything of quality,

tell me something how did they do under Laza/C.B vs Panama and El salvador ?

Yuh Xpect dat combo to do squat now? Get real.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Boss man, if we can't Beat Grenada with our "arsenal of overseas stars" let's scrap everything, leave Gama and Whitmore in charge, work with the locals and plan for 2014..stop wasting people's money

Comment

[quote=Warlord;107083]
              Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post

Culture mi friend. Coaching is very important. The right coaching will make average players and role players look like superstars. Case and point look at the Boston/LA series. Leon Powe is looking like a superstar today in the Finals. I mean he shot more free throws than LA's team combined for in Game 2.

Bredrin, Simoes is struggling with this team. Trini dem are harnessing young players for the future. Other teams are doing the same thing in Concacaf. If this Jamaica team that we currently have is struggling to beat Grenada, Trinidad and who ever else in CFU, how are you so sure that Simoes will get to the final round of qualifying? I mean we havent even talked about the semi-final round yet. What is he going to do about Canada, USA, MExico and Honduras?
              YOU SEE JUST LIKE HOW YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR OPINION I CAN BACK UP MINE....YOU WANT BRING UP BASKETBALL THE REASON WHY POWE LOOK THAT GOOD IS BECAUSE LAKERS ARE SOFT ON THE INSIDE PHIL JACKSON KNOWS THAT AND HE IS BANKING ON HIS TEAM WINNING THEIR HOME GAMES AND PUTTING PRESSURE BACK ON BOSTON (BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT ARGUEMENT)

PERFECT EXAMPLE CHELSEA....ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GRANT IS A BETTER COACH THAN MOURINHO...I MEAN GRANT TOOK CHELSEA TO THE FINALS (WITH NO TIME TO INSTILL HIS PHILOSOPHY)....LETS HIRE AVRAM GRANT, SINCE HIM CAN TEK A TALENTED TEAM LIKE CHELSEA FROM THE PITS OF TURMOIL TO NEARLY WINNING LEAGUE AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP.....BETTER YET LETS SAY THAT DOC RIVERS IS BETTER THAN PHIL JACKSON

Comment

'ow yuh suh disgusting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Things Fall Apart

Boss man, if we can't Beat Grenada with our "arsenal of overseas stars" let's scrap everything, leave Gama and Whitmore in charge, work with the locals and plan for 2014..stop wasting people's money
                  One poor game and so many fall apart...... more pathetic than Jamaica's performance.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The man them a idiot ..Simoes nah go nowhere soon..the

bottomline is that the players are tired and probable not getting payed or treated well because of lack of money. Whatever the reason as long as we win during qualifying and make it to the world cup . The local players a joke round with them football career because them a mek too much overseas players just walk in and tek them position. This squad is still the best ..The only problem is that these players do not get to play together for long periods. There is nothing wrong with Simoes (he is human just like all of us).

Just beat bahamas in both games and get back on track ...

Comment

Mi use to think so but 1-0 and 9-0 is still a win.

Just make it to the world cup ....

Comment

Working...
                      X