No announcement yet.

Jamaica 1 Grenada 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alll mi seh is if Simoes caan beat Grenada den him fi guh siddung.
    This Evon Taylor bull**************** nah cut it and talk about lookin fi Jair. I thought Evon was suppose to be the Jair..next ting u hear is dat him playing attacking midfield..JJ deh pon di bench a warm while we a put the young yute fi play attacking.
    Simoes must be dreaming..I think Tappa or even cB woulda beat Grenada..it was JA 11 vs Grenada 2 and wi loose

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Simoes? When unuh ago realize that most of the players are average?

Players are playing according to the coaching staff's plan. Why is it that other coaches can make average players look like superstars?

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
        Alll mi seh is if Simoes caan beat Grenada den him fi guh siddung.
        This Evon Taylor bull**************** nah cut it and talk about lookin fi Jair. I thought Evon was suppose to be the Jair..next ting u hear is dat him playing attacking midfield..JJ deh pon di bench a warm while we a put the young yute fi play attacking.
        Simoes must be dreaming..I think Tappa or even cB woulda beat Grenada..it was JA 11 vs Grenada 2 and wi loose

The result today shouldnt be a surprise to you. It wasnt for me. I saw this coming several months ago and I told many people here that Simoes is not the answer for this team, and most never believed me. Well we're at the qualifiers stage now and here we are. Reality finally sets in.

Comment

Nuh Bother Wid That Now...who You Woulda Like Fi See Coach The Side...everybody Always Come Wid That Crap...tappa Is Not The Answer Carl Brown Surely Isn't The Answer....bora Failed...greneda Gi Wi 2-1...the Asian Gi Wi 9-0....again Mi Patience A Run Out...but We Gi Olivera A Full Chance, Bora Had Opportunities, And Them Get Chance Widout Any Resistance...leff Simoes And Go Cuss Off The Past Regime

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
            Players are playing according to the coaching staff's plan. Why is it that other coaches can make average players look like superstars?
            Bcuz those average players know their limitations and play within. In Jamaica we gladis a talk how we have abundance of talent and 25 Freddy ... now reality set in, man waah blame Simoes?

If yuh give a world class chef sh!tty ingredients ... wha kinda meal unuh expect?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Venezuela beat BRAZIL 2-0 !! Suh why y'all acting like the is the nd of the road ?
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Bcuz those average players know their limitations and play within. In Jamaica we gladis a talk how we have abundance of talent and 25 Freddy ... now reality set in, man waah blame Simoes?

If yuh give a world class chef sh!tty ingredients ... wha kinda meal unuh expect?

WELL SAID DADA...WELL SAID...MI SURE SAY SIMOES GWEN MEK THE SIDE GIVE A GOOD ACCOUNT OF THEMSELVES WHERE IT COUNTS....WILL THEY MAKE IT TO THE WORLD CUP....RIGHT NOW THAT LOOK IMPOSSIBLE...BUT WILL SIMOES LEGACY BE TARNISHED...HELL NO

Comment

I Want To Say The Same Thing Too...but It Is Like The Last Straw Weh Bruck The Donkey Back Kinda Thing

Comment

[quote=Culture Sound;107061]Nuh Bother Wid That Now...who You
                    Woulda Like Fi See Coach The Side...everybody Always Come Wid That Crap...tappa Is Not The Answer Carl Brown Surely Isn't The Answer....bora Failed...greneda Gi Wi 2-1...the Asian Gi Wi 9-0....again Mi Patience A Run Out...but We Gi Olivera A Full Chance, Bora Had Opportunities, And Them Get Chance Widout Any Resistance...leff Simoes And Go Cuss Off The Past Regime

Said it way before Simoes appointment several months back that we shouldve gone in a different direction and hired Passarella who was available at the time. Much better coach and tactician. Simoes is getting outcoached by his other number just like Phil Jackson currrently is by Doc Rivers

Comment

It look like unuh just smoke b4 unuh posts. Didn't Simoes and everybarry seh we hav a much more talented group than back in 98? Aren't we much better on paper? We have more than 30 Foreign based profesionals. Our NPL laque has provided the best team in Concacaf for the last few years. What ingredients unuh talking..we are playing Caribbean teams in case you all forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        Venezuela beat BRAZIL 2-0 !! Suh why y'all acting like the is the nd of the road ?

No one said its the end of the road. And Venezuela's case is different. You are totally missing the point. The reality is this team had a lot of problems even before Simoes was appointed and he has yet to address any of them so far.

Now the qualifiers are here and he has no answers. That is very clear!

Comment

[QUOTE=Warlord;107068]
                          Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                          Nuh Bother Wid That Now...who You

Said it way before Simoes appointment several months back that we shouldve gone in a different direction and hired Passarella who was available at the time. Much better coach and tactician. Simoes is getting outcoached by his other number just like Phil Jackson currrently is by Doc Rivers
                          BUT MY YOUTH...YOU COULDA BRING ZAGALLA, HIDDINK, MOURINHO, EVEN ALEX FERGUSON AND THE RESULTS NOW WOULDN'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE TIME AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE, HIM DON'T ONLY HAVE TO INSTILL HIS PERSONALITY BUT HIM HAVE TO GET RID OF THE OLD COACH'S PHILOSOPHY...EVERY COACH HAVE THEM METHODS...MI NUH INNA NO POSITION FI DEFEND SIMOES BECAUSE OF TODAY'S RESULT...SO MI NAH RUN YOU DOWN, YOU HAVE A POINT BUT JUST LIKE HOW YOU HAVE A PREDICTION MARK MY WORDS....THERE IS A 85% CHANCE THAT SIMOES WILL GET JAMAICA TO THE FINAL ROUND IN QUALIFICATIONS AFTER THAT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                            Venezuela beat BRAZIL 2-0 .. Grenada beat Jamaica 2-1 .... sorry Twan .. where is the comparison?

Listen losing a friendly game is no biggy to me. I think a coach should use it to plan. See Spain's coach used the poor display against the USA to change his formation for today's game ....

I'm just amused that some think we belong on the same pitch wid the likes of Argentina .. ... learn fi beat Grenada and T&T fuss .. before focusing pon big name teams wid big name players.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                              It look like unuh just smoke b4 unuh posts. Didn't Simoes and everybarry seh we hav a much more talented group than back in 98? Aren't we much better on paper? We have more than 30 Foreign based profesionals. Our NPL laque has provided the best team in Concacaf for the last few years. What ingredients unuh talking..we are playing Caribbean teams in case you all forgot

Not everything Simoes say I agree with. When he made that statement I was here saying it was a PR stunt.

More talented that 98? Based on what? Is there any player that their name can be called in the same sentence with Tatty Brown and Tappa Whitmore ... until then ... the talk bout more talented is a myth.

Providing the "best team in concacaf"? Plush ... did you start out accusing me of smoking?

Comment

I stand corrected ...I meant Caribbean CLub championship..After all, it's Grenada and Trinidad

Comment

Working...
                                X