What A Way Unnuh Fall In Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Way Unnuh Fall In Love

wit Argentina all of a sudden? Mi tell unnuh dat when mi talk unnuh mus listen. Any team whe buck TINA in fi a clinic of one touch football. JULIO CRUZ mussi a look a green card or summin

Yes BT, they were good. A a matter of fak, they were damn good. Pity they did not score.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yuh seeit. Mi tell unnuh bout dis bredda here when him was still a play ball in Argentina:

Now we need a big striker. Julio Cruz can work but he needs to put away hs chances man dat bredda need too much shot to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        wit Argentina all of a sudden? Mi tell unnuh dat when mi talk unnuh mus listen. Any team whe buck TINA in fi a clinic of one touch football. JULIO CRUZ mussi a look a green card or summin
        I use to support Argentina when it was not the norm. I remember when they won WC in 78. I was the only one amongst all the fellas as you know everyone was supporting Brazil.
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          I use to support Argentina when it was not the norm. I remember when they won WC in 78. I was the only one amongst all the fellas as you know everyone was supporting Brazil.
          Mark, yuh talking bout far back when BT was still a pi*$ bed. Yes, it is just today I was driving from work and reflecting on the Argentina team in their game yesterday and I drifted back to those 1978 days of teams with players like Passarella, Mario Kempes, Osvaldo Ardiles, Alberto Tarantini, Daniel Bertoni, Ricardo Villa and men like Houseman (cannot recall his first name now) plus former Mexican national coach Ricardo Lavolpe.

You listen to some of these young youths and if you follow them, you would think you just start follow Argentina. I have to say I have not consistently been following them recently, but I know their pedigree from way back. I am sure BT can hold an argument better than you on the current teams. Try talkingn to him about 1978, 1982, '87, 90, etc, etc. Then you will see how much he knows.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            I am sure BT can hold an argument better than you on the current teams. Try talkingn to him about 1978, 1982, '87, 90, etc, etc. Then you will see how much he knows.
            From 82 I support Argentina was too young in 78.

Comment

Sorry sah. Nevah expek yuh fi tek it suh easy. I was a bit rough on you bout what you were doing those days. Mi out order and I am sorry.

Anyway, in 1978 when we were in high school, everybody wanted to be Kempes or Ardiles. Those days are burned one's your memory.

Yes sir, I love Brazil for their style and their beautiful game. I love the Argentines for their energy and technicality. You better believe it that those of us who followed both found way to appreciate both teams.

Comment

Working...
              X