Unuh a watch real football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unuh a watch real football?

The Italians in Neverland versus the Netherlands.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Donadoni give away the game the minute he decided to start Panucci and Ambrosini.
    I can't believe the ref didn't call the offside.

Anyway, that was a beautiful counterattack by the Dutch.

Lets see who Donadoni brings on at the half. They need to utilize Di Natale some more.

Comment

bwoy van basten lock di 3 5 2 to rahtid...di transition game wicked!

Comment

3 5 2...352 where have i heard that before?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That 3rd was beautiful!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Italian massacre!!! Mi have an Italian coworker ... dem need fi put him pon suicide watch.

Dutch duh dis damage wid no Babel and no Robben?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The key?

2109: One of the greatest stats in the magnificent history of stats has been handed over to me by my gaffer for the day, Dan. This Italy team is the oldest in the history of the European Championship - at an average age of 31 years and 52 days. And that was without injured captain Fabio Cannavaro, 34!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                The key?

2109: One of the greatest stats in the magnificent history of stats has been handed over to me by my gaffer for the day, Dan. This Italy team is the oldest in the history of the European Championship - at an average age of 31 years and 52 days. And that was without injured captain Fabio Cannavaro, 34!
                Possibly ... cause the dutch playing double Dutch wid dem.

Comment

Mama mia! Viva Nederland! They're baaaacck!!

pr
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    The key?

The age started to tell in the last 15 minutes?

...previous to that it was pure Dutch brilliance! ...as the Italians were matching the Dutch stride for stride...but not brilliance for brilliance!

Truth be told the Italians have had their chances...but a brilliant Dutch goalkeeper...brilliant 1st and 3rd goals...coupled with Italians misses...and
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Donadoni selected a poor team and suffered as a result. Ambrosini should not be in the squad, much less starting.

Chiellini should not be on the bench when he had a much better season than the others in the team.
                      Grosso definitely should not be on the bench.
                      Camronesi should have been taken off much earlier.

Comment

hmmmmmmm.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X