Wasn't Simoes and his crew suppose to take care of all of ou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't Simoes and his crew suppose to take care of all of ou

r program. I am glad that Mr.Gama take up this post for such small amount of salary but this seems like a case of lying to public by J.F.F when Simoes sign his contract. We seems to be spending way more money administratively than when we qualify plus we are owing a lot of money which might be accumulating interest the longer we take to pay it off. I wonder how much our players are being pay per game etc. Our academy is in the background and it seems like there are not enought talents coming from our local league. We betta spent the little time and do the right things and make it to the world cup to recoup back some of these expenditure. Sometimes using the little money we have to train our players properly is cheaper than playing mediocre teams which only need us for good practice. I trust that ur leaders is capable and by experience know when to choose and when to refuse.

I hope every local company and financial entity get behind the J f.f and I hope the J.f.f practice good accounting and proper judgement so there is still a bright future...

The government also need to get behind this drive instead of wasting money on people who is only there to provide written suggestion for reducing the spiralling crime rate. Soccer is one sport than can reduce the crime rate in jamaica and the government should invest more in soccer and for all sports as much as possible becuase I am sure than soccer balls are cheaper than guns. I say fired all these people in peace iniative committe and use their pay to build proper primary schools, proper community centres and proper sporting facility. I hope we make some money on this tour of Trinidad and Grenada. Good Luck J.f.f but please do the right thing financially and feasible.
Working...
X