This is the best jamaican squad put together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the best jamaican squad put together

plus there are still players who were not here for this game. I know we did not score but it is first I ever see a jamaican team outplayed trinidad so much. I am so glad we didn't lose the game for our future fifa ranking.

When this team is fully gel and when Fuller goal spell is over then we might peak the right time...I hope Simoes do not get discouraged because our preparation is way behind trinidad ...We have to remember that Trinidad have continue their progress from or even before World cup in Germany was over...

This is the longest(2 weeks) our squad have been together and we are creating a lot more chances than before.

I hope we rest Fuller and King a little bit more and utilize Shelton and Burton more in games.

Good luck Mr.Simoes and do not be discouraged by this friendly encounter..

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    plus there are still players who were not here for this game. I know we did not score but it is first I ever see a jamaican team outplayed trinidad so much. I am so glad we didn't lose the game for our future fifa ranking.

When this team is fully gel and when Fuller goal spell is over then we might peak the right time...I hope Simoes do not get discouraged because our preparation is way behind trinidad ...We have to remember that Trinidad have continue their progress from or even before World cup in Germany was over...

This is the longest(2 weeks) our squad have been together and we are creating a lot more chances than before.

I hope we rest Fuller and King a little bit more and utilize Shelton and Burton more in games.

Good luck Mr.Simoes and do not be discouraged by this friendly encounter..
    If this is the best team youve seen, I wonder what does the worse team look like. We only played better in the second half. Most of the half chances were created in the second half and Trinidad had theirs too but didnt finish. Fuller has no business near this team. Bennett is a much better option than him and Burton.

And the midfield was non existent nor did the defence look comfortable either. On another day with stronger opposition this team wouldve gotten a hiding.

Comment

I did not say this is the best team ..My statement clearly

said that this is the best squad. Do we think it is some corner league opponents we are playing against. Team chemistry is the most important aspect for a national team and with the little time this team is playing, so far so good. Trinidad have more financial resources that us plus their system is in place from 2006. We just start since Burrell and Simoes come back and we are competiting fairly well.

Comment

I seriously need to see this match. I need to see the positives and negatives for myself.

Comment

Totally agree with you...

In the past nuff man seh game was good and after watching it was worse than a schoolboy game.

Comment

Working...
          X