Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicas broken record on Rene Simoes

Breddrin with all due respect but Simoes didnot miss all of those chances

Rene Simoes left after GC 2000 I believe after giving Fuller his run against Colombia .

From what I have seen so far Rene is a regressive stubborn coach , not flexible enough to carry us to Africa.

Burton certain , Fuller is sure , while Bennet & Onandi rots, Shelton nuh ready and that is our dilema.

Rene expects to qualify for Africa on the backs of our midfield, hence the 3- 5-2 .

It wont work against quality opposition, we are going to draw our way against quality opposition and out flanked by Honduras and MEX which is our Achillesheel , crosses coming in .

The only way to beat 3-5-2 is on the flanks, using the width of the field, So i submit to you my dissertation as to why we will bow out of Africa.

RENE STUBBORN REFUSAL TO ADMIT THE OBVIOUS , OUR FORWARD LINE NUH READY OUR MIDFIELD CANNOT CARRY THIS BURDEN.

LOWE & BENNET ARE NEEDED.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

my youth no disrespect but you wrong...how must you beat a 3-5-2 formation on the flanks...mi know say the three defender dem a fool you...the 3-5-2 is the most dynamic formation for a fast transition team. The two wing men (in an ideal system) are fast enough to go from a 3-5-2 normal to a 5-3-2 (when defending), 3-3-4 (when attacking)...mi nah find excuse fi Simoes but every side weh play gainst Jamaica the first thing dem say is them youth here disorganise but them fast as hell...why not play to your strengths...it come in like you just a try find a reason fi bash Simoes...leff the man and give him a chance...him carry wi go World Cup...him leave and the team couldn't get to the final group stage of the next World Cup...we expectations too high...trust say the man have a plan and him dedicated to it...the one who the whole a we need fi cuss off is Boxhill...look how when the side start gell and adapt to the 3-5-2 everybody a go change them mouth

Comment

lol we will see .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah man x... mi know nuhbady nuh want win more dan you... a juss suh yuh stay... still yuh fi gi simoes a break... simoes a look pon de team in a different way from you and i... its a long process of building this team for the world cup and he doesnt have the luxury of time nor games... therefore he has to be unconventional in his execution of game strategy and the utilization of the players...

thats why i trust simoes... he is doing things other lesser coaches would not conceive... he has a plan...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I always feel any formation other than a 4-4-2 is addressing deficiencies in a team; that team likely can't match their opponents' 4-4-2.
          Heard the game(not seeing it has its many disadvantages)if the T&T perspective is the same as ours) they probably played better than thought after the second viewing....
          What is obvious is Simoes has two viable strike force, and probably will find a way of incorporating both in the starting team.
          We clearly have some niches to deal with, and we had the opportunity to expose and address them months ago.
          Again I did not see the game, nothing special was mentioned about Omar Daley but my guess is he distinguished himself today.

Blessed

Comment

Lowe?????? ahahahahahaha!!! woooooo!! look like the price a crack a decrease.

Comment

Paw what a terrible thing to say, and besides my guess is Nandi probably could make the team as a defender. T7T had a few scoring chances today.

Blessed

Comment

Lowe???

Im cyan't even keep an NPL job much less di National program>>>

Comment

Of importance, as a defender?

Blessed

Comment

Seriously Boss, Nandi have a lot of issues to deal with before him even attempt a last ditch comeback to the program....it not even have to do with just ball

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Breddrin with all due respect but Simoes didnot miss all of those chances

Rene Simoes left after GC 2000 I believe after giving Fuller his run against Colombia .

From what I have seen so far Rene is a regressive stubborn coach , not flexible enough to carry us to Africa.

Burton certain , Fuller is sure , while Bennet & Onandi rots, Shelton nuh ready and that is our dilema.

Rene expects to qualify for Africa on the backs of our midfield, hence the 3- 5-2 .

It wont work against quality opposition, we are going to draw our way against quality opposition and out flanked by Honduras and MEX which is our Achillesheel , crosses coming in .

The only way to beat 3-5-2 is on the flanks, using the width of the field, So i submit to you my dissertation as to why we will bow out of Africa.

RENE STUBBORN REFUSAL TO ADMIT THE OBVIOUS , OUR FORWARD LINE NUH READY OUR MIDFIELD CANNOT CARRY THIS BURDEN.

X,

You have said almost everything I stated several months ago about Simoes and his so called "plan" for this team. If this team is playing according to his plan then its clear that its not working.

On another day, if this team was playing against stronger opposition wit better finishers in front of goal the score would be lopsided like the England game. This team has not looked a whole lot better than it did several months ago.

While I agree that Bennett is needed, Nandi, Fuller and Burton isnt. Burton is taking Bennett place right now. Believe it or not Bibi was the best player today.

Comment

Baddaz lets be honest I see nothing in this new team that I didnt see under Laza/C.B fiasco, when we had an easier zone to advance from.

same set of strikers except Damani Ralph , Xpect a misfiring forward line against tougher teams and a midfield that will be over run by quality opposition.

I dont expect the midfield to bail them out like they have been doing against lesser quality teams.

Xpect Rene with his tear jerker letter , Xpect no tears from me.

Comment

Well what is Simoes Xcuse for not calling Bennet , Lowe we all understand.
                          Last edited by Sir X; June 8, 2008, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Baddaz yuh mash mi corn Iyah , we all want to see the RBYZ win , none more or less than the others .

Xcept H.L .USA 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Talk about a broken record! Talk about being stubborn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X