No announcement yet.

Linesman rob trinidad a goal...Trinidad should have been up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So me see it to. but my glasses are black green and gold.

Whether the ref should have blown will always be moot.

The commentators on the radio were very critical of the ref, asking why an inexperienced ref was used for such an "important game".

Of what importance I don't know...

pr
    pr
    Peter R

Comment

BTW, this is not a sister.

It may be as simple as the player in the offside position blocking the goal keeper line of sight...
      . . . and in that respect, the referee could consider the player involved in the play.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        BTW, this is not a sister.

. . . and in that respect, the referee could consider the player involved in the play.
        ... My apologies, all the time I thought you were a sister. Do you know who are the sisters on site?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
          all the time I thought you were a sister.

Comment

It is clear to me,unless my black green and gold glasses need cleaning, the player made a movement which could distract the defender.

pr
            Peter R

Comment

Well, I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

BTW, the name Tilla ia short for Tillamawnin. Some folks thought Tillamawnin was too long and started using Tilla.

MdmeX, Portia, Lulu, ShellyT and Princess are the women I know who have participated here from time to time.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well, I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

BTW, the name Tilla ia short for Tillamawnin. Some folks thought Tillamawnin was too long and started using Tilla.

MdmeX, Portia, Lulu, ShellyT and Princess are the women I know who have participated here from time to time. There could be others that I don't know about.

Comment

Winsome was a regular at one time...and Andy Williams's sister, don't remember her name.

pr
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    .... but Burton? Why are we going back to 96?

What has 1996 to do with this?
                    Forgive me but I thought it was the quality of your players?
                    If the 1996 Burton is among our best that cannot be Burton's or the coach's fault...it says something about the quality of our young players and the preparation they got!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

[quote=Reggae-Fan;106665]

We didnt create any clear-cut chances vs T&T? LOL. I listened the game...the comnmentators thought T&T was lucky not to have lost by 3 or more goals. You sounding like u a Trini under the quiet

Reggae-Fan, wat game were u listening too yesterday? I like many people here were listening to the game and I never heard the trini commentators say anything about clear cut chances.

Sure we had some half chances and so did Trini but no where did I hear them say that anyone was put clean through on goal! There were many half chances. Now to your other comment, not because I am a very critical of this team means that I am "Trini" under the quiet. Like many people here, I want a successful campaign but there are many deficiencies in this team that havent been addressed over the last few years and even now at this point in time. Everything I've said about Simoes and his team selection of players over the last several months has yet to be proven false.

Comment

Working...
                      X