Linesman rob trinidad a goal...Trinidad should have been up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linesman rob trinidad a goal...Trinidad should have been up

2-0...Simoes take off him two trump card Fuller and King...

The man fi take off Evan Taylor and put on Burton with fuller and King..but him take off fuller and King. Him put on Johnston and Shelton when we a lose 1-0.

Nuff work to be done...

Reggaeboys deserve a least a draw but King who might score was taken off.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    2-0...Simoes take off him two trump card Fuller and King...

The man fi take off Evan Taylor and put on Burton with fuller and King..but him take off fuller and King. Him put on Johnston and Shelton when we a lose 1-0.

Nuff work to be done...

Reggaeboys deserve a least a draw but King who might score was taken off.

well we got bailed out by a dubious penalty. This doesnt bode well for the upcoming qualifiers. Simoes as I said months ago doesnt convince me at all.

Comment

Breddrin with all due respect but Simoes didnot miss all of those chances

Comment

Nuh worry cause we have to work out the kink them. We can draw with them inna them yard and put on a good show.

I only hope we can have another camp before the qualifers start and hopefully play a few games inna England so the players get in stride.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Runawaybay View Post
          Breddrin with all due respect but Simoes didnot miss all of those chances

I agree but Simoes' rotation of players is not that great. I mean Trinidad squad was mostly a young team rebuilding and we didnt create any clear cut chances. They were half chances and people like Fuller should not be even considered for this team. He is not of internantional standard. King is a poacher and we need a player like that but Burton? Why are we going back to 96?

Comment

Kingman,

while Trinidad, Canada and US were busy playing quality opposition in a build up to the WC qualifiers who did we play? St Vincent? hmnnn...i mean i dont expect miracles but i mean I at least expected better preparation in terms of opposition other than St Vincent? No disrespect to them but playing St Vincent isnt helping us at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              Kingman,

while Trinidad, Canada and US were busy playing quality opposition in a build up to the WC qualifiers who did we play? St Vincent? hmnnn...i mean i dont expect miracles but i mean I at least expected better preparation in terms of opposition other than St Vincent? No disrespect to them but playing St Vincent isnt helping us at all.
              So how would you have convinced quality teams who turned us down for friendlies e.g. Ivory Coast?

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                Kingman,

You right still...but don't forget the man is a Brazillian and their philosophy is different...remember them play gainst some soft teams (by their standard) running up to all tournaments...we talking about professionals...it doesn't matter the quality of opponents but it is the quantity that is used to build continuity...quality opponents are used to build confidence from your supporters

Comment

So wait unnu nuh want the man fi look pon the player them? Let the man make the changes them now, come qualifiers a only three change the man have.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                    So how would you have convinced quality teams who turned us down for friendlies e.g. Ivory Coast?
                    How did USA and Trinidad convince England to play a friendly. How did Canada get a friendly wit Brazil? What exactly is your point? Ivory Coast isnt the only quality team in the world are they? Im sure if we worked hard enough we couldve really tried to get a top 10 opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                      You right still...but don't forget the man is a Brazillian and their philosophy is different...remember them play gainst some soft teams (by their standard) running up to all tournaments...we talking about professionals...it doesn't matter the quality of opponents but it is the quantity that is used to build continuity...quality opponents are used to build confidence from your supporters

Quality opponents doesnt matter? Then how do you grow? How do u improve ur standard? Just because Simoes is Brazilian doesnt guarantee anything mi friend. This game of football has come a long way from Brazil's dominance.

Didnt Brazil lose to Venezuela 0-2 the other day?

Comment

If the linesman did not robb T&T that goal wonder what would the comments be like under this post

Comment

maybe if we never owe England we could did get a game. Argentina was schedule but they turn us down.

Comment

so silly to believe that it is easy for a broke man to be able to afford a quality product.

St. Vincent, Trinidad, Grenada, were all chosen to prepare us for Bahamas and to build chemistry in the team. I prefer playing these teams, since the style is similar, the federation nuh have nuh money fi afford better right ya now, they want to play us, they willing to pay for the trip, and it gives us games to better enhance our team play.

Playing top teams at the moment is not a priority, playing games more important...so no matter who we play, we should play regularly. Build a repertoire rasta...then the big boys will start coming...how did USA get to the point where they could call on the best teams of the world? did it happen overnight?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              maybe if we never owe England we could did get a game. Argentina was schedule but they turn us down.
                              Assassin,

we didnt need to play England again. Yes Argentina wouldve been nice and well we got turned down but our federation needs to have other quality options in case we get turned down.

I dont know if you can recall but several months ago I said that we needed to get games outside Concacaf opponents since our Federation had an infatuation wit playing Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Honduras. I suggested we get a CAF opponent like maybe CAF champions Egypt, Ivory Coast, Mali, Cameroon etc. I also said a european opponent who either just barely missed qualification to Euro 2008 or even one that did. What does Burrell do ...hmnnn St Vincent.

Comment

Working...
                              X