Trinidad leading by 1-0 but I think reggaeboys will win this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad leading by 1-0 but I think reggaeboys will win this

game if the man them stop fight and play ball.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    game if the man them stop fight and play ball.

If we could get Fuller and Simoes away from this team, we stand a good chance of winning more games.

Comment

Jamaica gwen win 3-1...mi done talk

Comment

Dem betta, de few names I heard suggest we are fielding a strong team,the other team won the first half.

Blessed

Comment

The way it sound to me is like the goal came against the run of play...and Fuller and King sound like them miss some excellent chances

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
            The way it sound to me is like the goal came against the run of play...and Fuller and King sound like them miss some excellent chances
            you must not be listening to the same game I am. Fuller doesnt belong anywhere near this team. He is not of international calibre. And king is doing alot of running back to get the ball.

The midfield is not existent thus far. Trinidad is winning the battle at the moment. On the plus side Bibi is having a good game.

Comment

Yes, my feelings too, but that could happen in a competition too, playing better than T&T and still lose is unacceptable.
              WE have started well, two good chances in the first 4 minutes of the second half.

Blessed

Comment

Well that is pretty much an extension to what I am saying still...but Jamaica a ball them but them can't finish...send on Burton or Luton...dem need a goal hound...thats why mi always say Teegat is one of the top 3 forwards ever fi wi....dem man deh score

Comment

Working...
                X