Canada use a mediocre squad with lot of changes and draw wit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada use a mediocre squad with lot of changes and draw wit

h panama 2-2...All the other teams are playing more quality opponents and it makes me nervous. Anything less than a win today will give me a heart stoppage. I think we should keep all of our players in camp for the summer.

I need to see Khari Stephenson,Jason Morrison, Taylor,from Norway and shavar Thomas . This qualifying is going to be gruelling and we need to keep our best potentially players motivated because we might need every single one based on various factors.

Your concern is noted, and may likely be shared by many others. However, we cannot "keep all of our players in camp for the summer" as you suggested. Two factors governing such a decision would be:
    a) Not enough funds in the JFF coffers to go through a summer-long camp for the players at this momemnt.
    b) Many of the players in the squad are either still involved in league games or will be joining their pro teams soon for pre-season.

I think you should keep in mind too that all our pro players are in The Prof's plans but he can only call so much to camp each time. The players you don't see now will be called at another time when others might not be available. There are a lot of players presently not in camp; namely:
    Khari Stephenson
    Jermaine Hue
    Dane Richards
    Bradley Thomas
    McCallum
    Shavar Thomas
    Keith Kelly
    Davion Boyd
    Cousins
    Onandi Lowe
    Sean Fraser
    Jason Morrison
    Damion Stewart
    Jason Euell
    Damien Francis
    Ryan Johnson
    Omar Cummings
    Stephen DeRoux
    Ramon Bailey
    Joel Senior
    Joel Grant
    Jermaine Pennant
    Omar Brissett
    Mario Swaby
    Findlayson
    Akeem Priestly
    Obrien white
    And Many others
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

'Ole Farmah--you always amaze me with the depth of your football database.

You could make a good JFF consultant in Personnel Administration.

(Just another reason why you are my lab partna)
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you realise that nuff a dem a locals?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hail Up mi Lab Pardna. Bless Up Sah!
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
            h panama 2-2...All the other teams are playing more quality opponents and it makes me nervous. Anything less than a win today will give me a heart stoppage. I think we should keep all of our players in camp for the summer.

I need to see Khari Stephenson,Jason Morrison, Taylor,from Norway and shavar Thomas . This qualifying is going to be gruelling and we need to keep our best potentially players motivated because we might need every single one based on various factors.

Not sure I agree wit you here. Canada has one of the strongest teams in Concacaf this cycle. Most of their players are in Europe and they do have talent. Just look at their roster.

Comment

Working...
            X