The Boxhill "effup Reggaeboyz" legacy lives on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boxhill "effup Reggaeboyz" legacy lives on

How wi end up in a group with Canada and Mexico and Honduras ?

Could it be because of our ranking and performance in the Caribbean competitions ?

Once again it appears that the 6 best teams will not make it to the final 6. In fact it appears that 2 of the best 6 teams will not make it to final round.

The flip side is whichever of Honduras, Jamaica or Canada make it through will have an easier time in the final round.

Assuming Mexico, USA, Costa Rica take the top 3 positions,

If Jamaica makes it that would leave a battle for the 1/2 spot with Trinidad and Panama.

If Boxhill had no royally effed us, the Road to South Africa could have been a WHOLE LOT easier.

I hope they ban him from football permanently.

I warned them that any Jamaican Driving Inspector who claim him bringing accountability and transparency to an organization cannot be trusted.

Comment

There are no guarantees, and we will struggle to advance to the Hex. Yet there are some on this forum who still have no regrets, and believed Boxhill was good for Jamaican football. The parish federations must also share in the blame as well, since many of dem did not support the vote of no confidence which would have been necessary to remove that dunce from the JFF presidency.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ah just hope Simoes realize dat our Final Round starts in the 3rd round for all intents and purposes.

Mexico, Honduras, Jamaica, Canada is just 2 side short of a serious Final Round grouping..wuss only 2 slots available (final round have 4 technically)

Suh him bettah have him best 11 fully gelled by den.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          How wi end up in a group with Canada and Mexico and Honduras ?

Could it be because of our ranking and performance in the Caribbean competitions ?

Once again it appears that the 6 best teams will not make it to the final 6. In fact it appears that 2 of the best 6 teams will not make it to final round.

The flip side is whichever of Honduras, Jamaica or Canada make it through will have an easier time in the final round.

Assuming Mexico, USA, Costa Rica take the top 3 positions,

If Jamaica makes it that would leave a battle for the 1/2 spot with Trinidad and Panama.

If Boxhill had no royally effed us, the Road to South Africa could have been a WHOLE LOT easier.
          Don't pencil in Mexico, USA, or Costa Rico just yet. I believe there will be some serious suprises. Of those 3 only the US looks very solid to me at this time...anything can happen. Don't be surprised if Mexico don't make it to the hex. On paper they should, but you never know!

Comment

Working...
          X