Argentina 4, Mexico 1 FINAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina 4, Mexico 1 FINAL

Mexico was able to generate a bit more action in Argentina's end, but Argentina still dominated the play.

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Mexico was able to generate a bit more action in Argentina's end, but Argentina still dominated the play.
    Mexico looking very beatable....i hope the Swede don't get a chance fi mek dem gel until after we play dem.

Comment

Beatable by who?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

have some faith son. Jesus saves.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          .... Jesus saves.
          Unuh get religious now?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

when they face Jamaica, I hope they are extremely demoralized, divided and playing reaallly pooor football

Comment

"jesus saves"? who scores? the holy ghost?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by pHoQrY View Post
                when they face Jamaica, I hope they are extremely demoralized, divided and playing reaallly pooor football
                Let us worry about ourselves. I want to beat them when dem extremely moralized, together and playing great football!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't worry the holy ghost always scores and always

win.

Comment

Working...
                  X