RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica moves up 7 places to No. 98 in FIFA ranking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica moves up 7 places to No. 98 in FIFA ranking!

Amazing how one 5-1 victory at home over a team ranked 145 can send you soaring up the charts!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mo, mi know yuh have more sense than that.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Frankly that is good news especially for the players

who are trying to eat some food from england or anywhere else. I hope we beat trinidad by at least 3-0 to get Warner to say something stupid. I think we should release Fuller,Burton and King pon them for the first 15 minutes and then drop back Fuller or Burton inna the midfield to learn little defending.

Of course we would have to score all of our chances within that 15 minutes session.

Comment

-------------Langley

Ryce------------------Phillips

------------Burton

--------Fuller-------King

That should produce bout 2 goal before Half-Time.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          who are trying to eat some food from england or anywhere else. I hope we beat trinidad by at least 3-0 to get Warner to say something stupid. I think we should release Fuller,Burton and King pon them for the first 15 minutes and then drop back Fuller or Burton inna the midfield to learn little defending.

Of course we would have to score all of our chances within that 15 minutes session.
          I'm thinking the same scoreline. But the Trinis will blame Stern John & Jones' injuries for the 4th goal.

Comment

Working...
          X