Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want to know if Simon Ford is better than

Oneil Thompson and Shavar Thomas.

Mosiah seh him not even better than Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

Give the youth a break. 2010 and beyond mean anything?

This a di youth first game. Let us encourage the youth. He did better than nuff a dem who play 50 games. Although mi nuh see it but if Ed Barnes say him nuh play good I usually think the opposite .

More youth we want Simoes, a which other youth you say shoulda make it?

When you a call Obrien?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What is the average age of the reggaeboys squad..

For you to be talking about youth in simoes and Burrell ears. The only time you might see youth in reggaeboys squad is if we make it to World cup and start rebuilding for 2014 with Simoes at the helm.

Comment

Rene know any good team is a mixture of youth and experience. The youth them provide the leg work. A good thing the man nuh think like nuff a we. If the man nuh find new talent the results will be the same. A same thing unnu did a say when Bibi get play over Messam and see who became the first million dollar man?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
            Oneil Thompson and Shavar Thomas.
            If he is just as poor technically...excepting faster reaction time and speed across ground...that would be a great step up in quality!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X