The Master of the Mind games. No wonder Paul Marin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Master of the Mind games. No wonder Paul Marin

have issues with the Dark Vader!!! Trust me Paul, X and other Liverpool fans .... Rafa nuh reach such levels. See exerpts of interview below;

Sir David Frost: And you said that you had been looking in the players' eyes as you were looking forward to next season, to see that they're still hungry?

Sir Alex Ferguson: Yeah we do it all the time. When we won the league for the first time, I came out of the dressing room, and I told them I'd written three names and put them in an envelope - the three players that are going to let us down next season; of course there was no envelope. And they're all looking and saying, "Well it's not me!" They're looking at each other you see. So the next season, I did it again, and I think it was Gary Pallister who said, "I think one of your names is in that boss!" But it was just a challenge to them because dealing with success is not easy, you know?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Slowly...but surely...you too will see the light.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X