Mosiah the forum anxiously awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah the forum anxiously awaits

your report on the game. I have to give you your credit. I respect your reporting than those in the two newspapers. I think you are more objective and indepth. Whew! That was hard!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

heh heh! Ah soon come wid it. Tek it easy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      your report on the game. I have to give you your credit. I respect your reporting than those in the two newspapers. I think you are more objective and indepth. Whew! That was hard!!!!!
      .. yuh nuh easy at all.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        .. yuh nuh easy at all.
        Yuh ready fe Sunday? Section: 104 Row:25 Seat: 17 mek sure yuh look me up.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Yuh ready fe Sunday? Section: 104 Row:25 Seat: 17 mek sure yuh look me up.
          Alright sah!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Defense very tentative in moving forward, left too much space between themselves and midfield.. below par in the air.

Midfield had no clear roaming central holding, enabling transition from defenders down the middle for further transition to either wing.. there is a missing link.

Build up quite slow... not very fluent, relying primarily on speed down the flanks as opposed to quick coordinated passing.

The pace and tempo was adequate for a St. Vincent but inadequate for Mexico and Canada.

That being said, the goals were quite good, developed from nice sequences in the final third aimed to stretch the St. Vincent defence... last goal in particular was based on a well designed play. Instead of typical free kick cross into 18, short free kick pass on the right flank, one time pass away from goal down the same flank to waiting player and then one time deep cross to open player on right flank with a quick pass across the 18 to Bibi on the left flank.. completely broke down St. Vincent defence.

We need better short and medium range passers in defence.

Comment

what position did gardener play...he seemed to have had a few looks at goal....and scored too....wha dat 3 in 4 matches?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"We need better short and medium range passers in defence"

Marshall and Bibi position in defense is a lock.

Comment

mek i try again...what position did gardener play last night.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He seemed to be playing in the left side in a 3-5-2 formation...

Comment

as one of the 3 defenders?

Comment

No. He was playing in midfield for most of the match. He switched with Demar Phillips, or Ian Phillips, if you prefer.

Can you imagine, Bibi in midfield?!? Yikes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The back 3 were Pepe, English Yute and annedda breddah.

Comment

Suh yuh cyaan ansa di question?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah just hope the experimentation ends quickly and we get back to serious business..

Comment

Working...
                              X