I'm ok with the results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ok with the results

Our first match of the series. We did what we were supposed to do...which is to win by a big margin. The coach got a chance to see some players under a match condition. The next match against Trinidad, we should also win. A score less than 3 clear goals is not good enough. If this match wasn't for pride, the coach could have tried a different team. Fuller still cannot score for the national side, even though he creates the goals. Burton is a man on a mission to prove the doubters wrong. King is class. Rene knows he has his work cut out for him as some man can't tek telling. The team loses its focus too easily.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Only at least 1 of those goals could score against a good te

am ..the penalty...

Comment

If you want to talk about class, I give you Deon Burton. His very first touch was a one-time left foot blast from the top of the area that could taken off the goalie's head. A minute after, he fumbles the ball into the net. The next touch was a brilliantly passed ball out wide after shielding off a couple players with some excellent ball maneuvering skills.

Unnu a go tiyad fi see him face!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope siccko is willing to give credit to the breddah (Burton) when him write him next column after that tirade him gwaan with when the man get recall.

Lionpaw supposed to vex that him in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          I hope siccko is willing to give credit to the breddah (Burton) when him write him next column after that tirade him gwaan with when the man get recall.

Lionpaw supposed to vex that him in the squad.
          Perhaps, siccko will give me an apology. He needs only look at the unrelenting cussing he gave me when I said leaving Burton out in the cold during other coach's reign was 'nonsense'.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what results karl?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Perhaps, siccko will give me an apology. He needs only look at the unrelenting cussing he gave me when I said leaving Burton out in the cold during other coach's reign was 'nonsense'.
              Yes Karl, Burton should have never been left out in the cold! That admin. was on a so called "youth" push, but forgot to treat their vets with respect. Nothing wrong with youth development, but you have to do it wisely without sacrificing the quality of play or rankings.

Comment

Burton and King fi start and mek Fuller come off the bench

Burton defensive work rate is always better than Fuller. What I would like to see is all 3 strikers starting for us .

Comment

Working...
                X