Why didn't Jamaica link up with Trinidad to get a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Jamaica link up with Trinidad to get a game

out a England after the game in trinidad or arrange a 3 team competition and split the cost. We mek England come so close and wi nu get a game outta them. Then again Warner only want Trinidad to go back a world cup so him can get the rights to everything in trinidad again included the players promise monies. Jamaica need a marketing expert or company for the reggaeboyzs brand.

By the way what is J.F.F plans after world cup 2010...We betta start plan from now and keep Simoes until then. We also have to plan not just to make it to the world cup but to win it.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    out a England after the game in trinidad or arrange a 3 team competition and split the cost. We mek England come so close and wi nu get a game outta them. Then again Warner only want Trinidad to go back a world cup so him can get the rights to everything in trinidad again included the players promise monies. Jamaica need a marketing expert or company for the reggaeboyzs brand.

By the way what is J.F.F plans after world cup 2010...We betta start plan from now and keep Simoes until then. We also have to plan not just to make it to the world cup but to win it.

Comment

I really wonder bout you star!!!

Comment

What Usain Bolt couldn't break Asafa world record....

I guess my plans are too lofty for you and the reggaeboys...

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          I guess my plans are too lofty for you and the reggaeboys...
          Your weed is too potent for you.

Comment

Working...
          X