• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Taylor ?

What's de low-down on dis yute ?
    Ah hear seh he really special.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

I never even hear the man do anything special fi Reno yet

and unnu a talk bout special...Special is when player mash up qualifying like Tappa,Dixon and Durrant Brown.

Comment

I know some Reno players are quietly surprised that he is getting so much big-ups. Maybe Simoes is really the genius for seeing the quality that so many could not see. But clearly, someone selected him for the team to scrimmage against the Boyz, so someone must have seen some quality even before Simoes.

I understand that Ricketts would rather face Austin's shots than Evan Taylor's, that's how hard he kicks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kirk Wright use to kick hard too....

If he is the special one ..thank God because mi can't believe the yard man them let me down.

Comment

bibi....'97

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

depends pon what Reno man them a look for inna ball game.

Them muss a look fi man that can beat players but if the you can take shot, spray passes and tackle all else him need fi do a run inna space wid the ball much like Becks does.

Too many times we think beating man a ball game.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Finlayson must vex after Wendell a bring him for so long and this likkle yute just box him food out of him mouth.

Congrats to Taylor and Woodbine. Hope they continue to improve and impress.

Comment

Reno players nuh rate him cause him nuh blast the ball up the field when him get it like wha them do. LOL, who are Reno players to be criticizing folks? If Simoes select a 9 yr old, Reno players fi stay quiet.

Comment

Well he started yesterday in ah strong team.....the no7 & holding position seems to be his .....Dat ah forte than english players excel at so Evan must have something . Still ah school bwoy?
                  “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Can't see Taylor holding down that position over Austin. But who am I? Simoes knows best.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X