Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the

friendly today to be televised.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I heard it will be on Sportsmax in Jamaica.

Comment

how about outside of jamaica...i guess that would make sense....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not a chance. A football game involving St. Vincent vs Jamaica doesnt appeal to international tv audience. Best you can do is listen on Hitz94 FM
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

what i mean is that i have sportsmax here in the BVI and wanted to know the chances of it being on....

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            what i mean is that i have sportsmax here in the BVI and wanted to know the chances of it being on....
            R*sscl**t man next time seh what yuh mean from di first post and tap waste people time

Comment

breds is 'ow yuh fi ruff i up suh iyah?

Comment

Ramp mi a ramp wit yuh man. I got a kick out of the first five posts in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X