No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz Practice Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, one outta two nuh bad. Was it Mr JCR?

Comment

The did some light ballwork prior to the skimmidge - dribbling, trapping, etc. The skimmidge was the feature.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and Mr. LS.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi no know whe everybody a big yu up fah???? Your post was not that informative. You've done better!!!! Yu know mi call it how mi see it.

Comment

given all the restrictions maybe wi just glad that him could get een at all?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You imagine A gilli priest like security guard have Mo above him head a get read fi a flight?

and Mo return a sing "gateman get fraid"?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When I got there di security ask if I was a member of JFF.

I told her no, but mi duss out Paul Reid nuff time pon reggaeboyzsc.com.

It almost work till she ask for ID and I buss out di wrong passport....

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Folks, we should look into getting Mosiah a digital camera. I might have am old video camera t home I can send down too. Have to dig it up when i get home tonight.
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

No, you didn't say "old"!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trini badmind a di worse kind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes, will see if i can donate a used camera to the RBSC. If you want new camera then, dig into your deep pockets boss.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

That would be badmind against Trinis ?

Comment

Working...
                            X