Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh hummuch Englan' pick up?

I guess game should be done by now.

I also guess that if it were good news for T&T, we would have seen Namishut on here with the score already. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

3-0 for england. watched teh game. The English looked to be uncomfortable playing in the tropical conditions. I think they were more thinking of hitting the beach than extending themselves agaianst T&T. They made 7 chnages in teh secnd half.

Would love to have them in the Office. I am sure we would have been able to give them a better game.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Well better luck next time trinidad execpt against Ja.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jones got injured early and that mess up trinidad mental sta

te. The trinidadian local players look better than the reggaeboys local players. Trinidad middle look weak especially their tall centre half. Carlos Edwards look like him a stroll in park waiting for qualifying to start. The true test will be against Jamaica. I still believe Dwight Yorke can play a role in trinidad qualifying even for 15 minutes in each game.

So far I see Mexico,USA,CANADA ,Costa Rica and Panama the teams to beat for the Concacaf spots.

Comment

Mexico,USA,CANADA ,Costa Rica and Panama .....ok...good eye ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well rf you have willamson and ford in the office and btw where your locals?

Comment

das what yuh worried about? yuh think seh dat when wi bess yuh arse (jamaica vs trini) wi business who score?

gwa'an consile yuhself the best way know how....bring out the pepto ... is much more dirt yuh gwine haffi nyam!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X