X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton out to silence detractors

Burton out to silence detractors

Burton

Deon Burton ... the coach called me back for this camp and as long as the coach is happy with what he is seeing, that is the most important thing for me. -file

PLANS TO retire Deon Burton or write him out of the future of the Reggae Boyz unit appear to be more than premature as one on the 1998 qualification heroes was easily the most impressive player in training at the Braco Resort last week.

'It is working time,' Burton said, explaining the reason for his renewed focus.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...293&category=1
    Last edited by Karl; June 1, 2008, 01:21 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I will attend this evening's practice at the stadium and a report will be on all y'all desks in the morning.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Much appreciated. Make sure you tell us what formation they are using.

Comment

thanks cause Nodley seems to be a Simoes man or him impressed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks, ef yuh speak wid him please let him kno' dat di Farmah is one of his biggest fans and I hope he does some good work in this (albeit his last) world cup campaign!
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Alright, Alright, enough already of this formation crap!...I can just see the forum being dominated by this stupid discussion again of what formation is being used or should have been used. Bottom line, it is not important right now.

Comment

Enough of it? You must be think is you run other people thoughts.

Mo, feel free to tell me what formation them playing. Wouldn't mind knowing, so I can know who are the options for the various positions.

If the forum has a screening tool, please turn it on so that Sensi does not have to read anything about formations. Maybe you can put it in the title that the thread includes formation.

Comment

What time dat ?

Comment

All i need to know is about about our left side and the new

centre half from Scotland etc. The rest of the players I know and have seen before. Just need to know new steady, stable and knowledgeable players who continue to improved.

Comment

Once him fine him scoring boots once again, tings nice. Wi done know him have some outstanding assets as a strikah. Him jus need him fi start fine di net a likkle more an a big tings. A one tested an proven strikah inna di qualifiers dem dat fi sure. Suh eh mek sense fi seek him out again. All a di original dem fi dat mattah, simoes know all ah di sowjah dem, yuh nuh si him a seek dem out secon time aroun

Comment

I am interested in seeing if Simoes is going back to the 5-3-2. As a student of the games it does intrigue me to see why he thinks the way he does. Or is it a 3-5-2 this time around. I was concerned when he said he wanted to play with 2 stopper and a sweeper.. I think this is the last team standing with such a organization but if it works I am ok with it.

Comment

Speed Kill trust me and he is putting enough man behind the ball. If you can't win then you draw

Comment

Working...
                        X