Where are all the guys who went to brazil and was so impress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the guys who went to brazil and was so impress

ive. Is there any contract sign yet? Any of these players presently in the national squad? Any of these players have improved?

Good question No Mercy...what were the benefits of this training camp in Brazil?

Comment

Most of the players are presently in training for the upcoming U-20 qualifiers to be held in Cayman Islands. The Young Boyz will play the host, Puerto Rico and Bermuda where the group winner will advance to the next round along with the four best second-place finishers.

Comment

What was the purpose of the training camp in brazil? I believed the purpose was mostly to give Simoes a chance to look at the best of the local based over an extended period of time. It would appear that he was able to identify 5-6 (Wolfe, Cousins, Austin, etc)...and was also able to identify the ones that wasnt going to cut it. Mission accomplished I'd say.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Where are the 5 and 6 that is in the present training squad

right now. By the way who is Evan Taylor and who did he played for ?

Where is Jason Morrison, Khari Stephenson, Oneil Thompson, Fabian Taylor ,Jermaine Johnson, Hyde son and Jermaine Hue. Sean Frazier was playing in Brazil,will he be in our final squad.

Comment

I cant answer those questions. All I'll say is that the campaign will be a long one...chances are all the players you mentioned will be back in the fold at some point after the Bahamas game.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
              Most of the players are presently in training for the upcoming U-20 qualifiers to be held in Cayman Islands. The Young Boyz will play the host, Puerto Rico and Bermuda where the group winner will advance to the next round along with the four best second-place finishers.

most if not all ah them that went to brazil were senior players wey dem now

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                right now. By the way who is Evan Taylor and who did he played for ?

Where is Jason Morrison, Khari Stephenson, Oneil Thompson, Fabian Taylor ,Jermaine Johnson, Hyde son and Jermaine Hue. Sean Frazier was playing in Brazil,will he be in our final squad.
                Why are you asking us? Link Simoes and ask him!

Comment

Was the brazil training camp for the under 20's or for the s

enior side? Let's hope the under 20's benefit because I have yet to see any of the senior players close to making this final senior team.

Comment

Working...
                  X