Jack the ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the ripper

Many Trinis and some a di forumites them come and complain bout Jack all the while.

Have they taken into consideration the environment in Trinidad where certain players have to have "special" arrangements to play for their country? Including staying in different hotel from the rest of the team and commanding huge salaries and fringe benefit to represent.

The issue with the stadium and the Trinidad government shows the enviroment in which operates. All of a sudden big game a play them a go raise the price?

It shows there are many in Trinidad just talking and hating and make Jack the only scapegoat.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Assasin dont know too much about this..but which player or what type of eviroment demands that a player should be segregated from the rest of the team?...and what type of "special" arrangement your talking about?..elaborate

Comment

It is state that Yorke and Lata and maybe others had seperate agreement in terms of payoff and lodging from the rest of theTrinidad team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh poor assassin

Comment

Still diagree with you tho...If you part of the team then you should be treated equally with the other players in every situation..but that's just my opion...you know favouritism of one player can cause a rift throurought the entire team or even disrupt the chemistry within the entire team and that can have a negative impact on the team performance on the field

Comment

yeah mi know say mi poor already, thanks fi the reminder.

Comment

Working...
            X