Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
    ha ha yuh know him talking trash eh
    I also know that a football game is much like warfare and I'd pick any Jamaican team over a Trini in a fight or a football game UB40 or not... no question.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This must be why we failed to get to the Gold Cup and are ranked 105... being #1 in the Caribbean is irrelevant...

heh.

Comment

dont think its wise for Gardener to make such a bold statement days before playing against one of the team that he mentioned above..You think T&T top players will not remember what he said when matchday comes

Comment

Not wise? Should the man not tell the interviewer how he feels? Nothing wrong with the man stating his opinion.

Comment

Gardner is right. Jamaica is the best in the Caribbean.

I say this because if I did the interview I would ask Gardner what was the difference between Captain Burrell qualifying 3 Reggae Boyz to several major tournaments while Creston Boxhill could not.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              This must be why we failed to get to the Gold Cup and are ranked 105... being #1 in the Caribbean is irrelevant...

heh.
              ok... Jamaica should strive mightily to be #1 in the Caribbean in this WC qualifying year.

That's a really worthy goal.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Certainly not irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                X