X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one Karl

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      nobody have to apologise. Sickko only see we as a talk shop and is upset that many don't share his views. Educated and good writer. He is objective when reporting but can be very bias in his opinions like all a we so if him can't live with that a so it go.
      Luk an read? Wah mi seh? -
      Let's hear from Mo?
      OK?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

heheheheheeee.........(mi belli..)

Thanks Me
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

While everybaddy in the apologetic mood....TK yuh need to apologise to me, Scaly and Lazie for calling our team the Red Cows; Paul Marin and Mr. Tilla I demand some apologies from both of you for classing the Empire as Manure; Maudib yuh need to apologise for being so sarcastic and for your constant appeals for the return of Tappa; Karl yuh need to apologise to the forum for your many non-sensical epistles and while yuh at it, tell your offspring to apologise for fulling up the board with his Livafool's diatribes (they will not win another title this decade); and Mosiah you need to apologise for .........just being Mosiah.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

while Mo a practise before him mirror can we all just sing Anita Baker "I apologise"
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              While everybaddy in the apologetic mood....TK yuh need to apologise to me, Scaly and Lazie for calling our team the Red Cows; Paul Marin and Mr. Tilla I demand some apologies from both of you for classing the Empire as Manure; Maudib yuh need to apologise for being so sarcastic and for your constant appeals for the return of Tappa; Karl yuh need to apologise to the forum for your many non-sensical epistles and while yuh at it, tell your offspring to apologise for fulling up the board with his Livafool's diatribes (they will not win another title this decade); and Mosiah you need to apologise for .........just being Mosiah.

Iffin yuh nuh ova-stan sin-ting hit may has well be "non-sensical epistle"... rite?

heeny way...mek mi suggest dat yuh read dem lacka mi a talk tuh yuh. Put een even di long pause ... or breaks lacka ow wi talk has new thoughts or break to allow to sink in...wah wi a seh? ...Ho-Kay? Wah mi a seh jus might mek som sense dem? hat lease mi ope suh!

han di ha-pol-lo-gy - Sarry yuh ave problem fa-la-hin, sah! mi feel yuh pain!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Don't think so. I would rather go with OneRepublic - It's too late to apologise, it's too laaate!

wheeeeel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

By the way Mosiah, is Xavier Marshall really your son? I see where he played a good innings vs The Aussies eysterday. if is really your bwoy, then i owe you a beer boss.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

LOL. that looked like hebrew to me
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Iffin yuh nuh ova-stan sin-ting hit may has well be "non-sensical epistle"... rite?

heeny way...mek mi suggest dat yuh read dem lacka mi a talk tuh yuh. Put een even di long pause ... or breaks lacka ow wi talk has new thoughts or break to allow to sink in...wah wi a seh? ...Ho-Kay? Wah mi a seh jus might mek som sense dem? hat lease mi ope suh!

han di ha-pol-lo-gy - Sarry yuh ave problem fa-la-hin, sah! mi feel yuh pain!

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                        LOL. that looked like hebrew to me

Comment

Working...
                        X