No announcement yet.

The team will take shape - Simoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it would a trivial task to replace Tappa ???

Pearls before swine.

Comment

Damn shame.

Comment

gainst DC?

But anyway is a trial Andy a get, don't write it inna history yet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How Hue doing in Bronx this year?

Comment

Mi deh a Jamaica. Mi nuh know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Mi deh a Jamaica. Mi nuh know!
              You really dash him weh.

In the past, as the goal buss you announce it on the forum.

Comment

Simoes seems not to be too much in the traditional playmaker type but more of a impulsive sprinter/tackler out a midfield.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Andy never get select then I would agree with your point.

Comment

Well as him say him a look pon everybody, make we see how much more rounds Andy have to go. One invitation nuh say nothing, no last week we a talk bout Senior and rah rah?

Comment

True

Comment

JJ cant pass.. how is he going to replace tappa.. what put his head down and run with the ball. Jermaine Hue is a better final ball delivery man than Teddy.. You know he may want to call Obrien White? seriously..

Comment

which other team club or country plays 5-3-2.. how much we playing Rene again? How many players in thier clubs play 5-3-2? come on Rene

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                            JJ cant pass.. how is he going to replace tappa.. what put his head down and run with the ball. Jermaine Hue is a better final ball delivery man than Teddy.. You know he may want to call Obrien White? seriously..
                            JJ clearly showed him something in his first stint as a coach why he made that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              When last you saw JJ play?

Comment

That is true, but I recall once Bibi saying he was more comfortable in that formation. I don't know if some of the other players feel the sameway. Our central defenders certainly look more comfortable in it. I agree though, I was hoping that we would stick to the 442.

Comment

Working...
                                X