Last evening while watching the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last evening while watching the

Euro 2008 preview, the Kaiser said the German league is now ranked 6th or 7th in Europe. Is he serious? Which league am I missing?
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Seria A
    4. Ligue 1
    5. ????
    I would say Bundesliga would be in the top 5. Not because Zenit won the UEFA Cup means the Russian league is better than the German league.

My opinion still.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Portugal have a very good league.
    He may also be talking about the SPL or could be Russian League
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Portugal have a very good league.
      He may also be talking about the SPL or could be Russian League
      Yeah ... SPL and the Portuguese leagues. Thank Sass. Not that I'd agree that they're better ... but now I can see why him say 6th or 7th.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it depends on what him mean better. The russians have a lot of money. The SPL get a lot of TV viewers and Portuguese have a lot of talent.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X