Karl did you see Capello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl did you see Capello

tell Rooney he has to be more selfish for England?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    tell Rooney he has to be more selfish for England?
    Exactly what he meant...in light of his instructions to Rooney to spend less time on defense (and...my words...stay up front to add more on attack)?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No Karl he mean't Rooney needs to hold on to the ball a bit more and take more shots.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        No Karl he mean't Rooney needs to hold on to the ball a bit more and take more shots.
        He may mean take more shots...but he certainly did not mean...could not mean 'hold onto the ball foolishly'!

Sass - Football is, at a certain level, all about which TEAM...and thus set of players act smartest i.e. Optimizes available talent in very best manner in furthering TEAM goals!

Aside: Sometimes even that optimizing of available talent does not bring 'win'! ...but the aim must be that 'optimizing of available talent in very best manner towards furtherance of TEAM goals'!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

'Sass....yuh bobomlacta!!!!! yuh insist fi mek karl seh TEAM nuh true?!!! well congrats on a job well done!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X