Any idea what is being said here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what is being said here?

"ummm ...so this is what its like to be among CL winners?" asked Frank Lampard as the Empire soldiers laughed.

Talk bout rolling with greatness.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I think he said.." Eyy Rooney, why you laughing? you just ran into a pile of dog doodoo back there"..
    pr
    Peter R

Comment

Lazie - I think it's more like "damn - smells like manure"
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Lazie - I think it's more like "damn - smells like manure"
        Couldn't resist .. could you?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          I think he said.." Eyy Rooney, why you laughing? you just ran into a pile of dog doodoo back there"..
          pr
          Whats up with the continued dung reference when talking about the EPL and European Champions?

Comment

Sorry - you set it up perfect for me
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Sorry - you set it up perfect for me
              "Watch it!" (insisted Fergie)

Comment

With that picture...you must be really trying to p-i-s-s me off...

Comment

"guys, wouldn't it be great if we were all gunners?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X