No announcement yet.

Boyz drilled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based off this article and judging by the syle of play by Jamaica over the last couple of games it looks to me that Simoes is planning to run his way to the world cup...in 98 he decided to defend his way and basically 1 nil his way or worst case draw his games. This might be exciting times for the team but hopefully it turns into a World Cup berth. Compared to the 98 team where the balance of the talent was in the defense (Tatti, Linval, Pepe, Bibi, Cargill) this team is more talented in attack and should produce alot more goals and more attractive games...what unu think bout that?

Comment

until they score the goals there is no guarantee on paper an

d it depends who they are playing. What we need are discipline ,dedicated and talented players in every position even those on the bench. One of our problem is that we do not get enought practice games with quality opponents away from home. When last we get a practice game in mexico against mexico. Our players are not getting a chance to play together for long periods of time before major tournanments tec. We are wasting time with mediocre players instead of playing with the better players to build cohesiveness. We need more players who can play different positions just as effective. Will we ever see Burton,King,Fuller,sheldon,Taylor on the field at the same time? Anyway all I care is that Jamaica make it to South Africa.

Comment

you right still...but I have a sneaky feeling say Jamica going surprise alot of people with a good combination of speed (which was never a problem) but also consistency in their focus, which is their biggest problem....they play well in spurts, almost like a High School team...when I watch them play and then watch Mexico (talking about the recent games) it is embarassing...

Comment

Working...
        X