RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant beleave no one thaught about dis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant beleave no one thaught about dis.

Just think about this; this is why I don't think Bora Bora will do us justice. Bora Bora is Mexican right? we are in the same qualifying bracket as Mexico right? Mexico has knocked us out of qualifying a couple times, suppose it came down to us or Mexico qualifying for the 2010 World Cup, <U>where will Bora Bora's loyalty be? </U>

If it was me and I was in a position to coach an England, a Germany a France, or an Italy or anybody I would do my best to mash them up, I would take the money and run, cos I would not be loyal to anycountry but Jamaica.

The other thing is that someone said no yard blood qualify for the position of managing our team. Come on that is so bogus, do you realize that some of the best doctors in the world are Jamaicans, one of the best orthodontist in the world is Dr. Scott from Jamaica, the highest rated Track &amp; Field team in the world is Jamaica.

Jamaican engineries are all over the world, Jamaicans are renowned for their achievement in the work place the world over, More Jamaicans have been heavy weight champions of the world than any other country except Americans. There is an overflowing pool of talented Jamaican Dentists all over the world, the tv is full of talentedJamaican actors and actresses and musicians, but we cant find 1 Jamaican who can steer the teamin the right direction; rubbish he is out there somewhere,JFF should widen their search to find this talented Jamaican. Love and respect man.

RE: I cant beleave no one thaught about dis.

You know JB just when I was about to cuss yu backside in the first paragraph you go off and makea really good point in the last. I agree....I can't figure out how we develop all these talented people who can go out through the world and be succesful but we cannot develop one single solitary competent coach? Sometin' nuh mek sense. JB this is why I call you FORUM MVP.

No moderator can tek dat tikle fram yu seen! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
    X