European Country asks for game against Reggae Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: European Country asks for game against Reggae Boyz

Maybe not Macedonia ..but you get my point????
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (10/16/2006)Karl...I am blown away by this post....what does this have to do with what was going on?

Bora is not the coach yet and if the negotions had started before he even got here, how would this affect him?

Come on Karl do better than that....
      <P class=StoryText align=justify>Come on Karl?<P class=StoryText align=justify>"But like I said before, the good thing about Bora is that just like how we would be able to get games here, I am certain he can get games for us abroad that would attract good match fees for ourselves, so it balances itself out.<P class=StoryText align=justify>...and, specifically specific to the point - <P class=StoryText align=justify><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage><SPAN class=TopStory>Funding can be found for friendlies, says Boxhill</SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>Yes? </SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>I wonder what was our record on number of friendlies played duringBoxhill'sprevious3 years?</SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>It was interesting to see in the papers Boxhill saying Bora...yes, Bora will get us friendlies against good teams. I wonder why it was that Paraguay, Uruguay, USA, England, Ghana...etc.played us when CB and Wendell were the guys in charge???</SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>CB and Wendell got us the matches? Certainly it appears Boxhill is saying he cannot get us a rat's arse to play! Right?</SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>I have been wondering about this JFF president Boxhill? Why the hell did the delegates select him as president?</SPAN>

<SPAN class=Subheadline>I know if I were JFF president I would ask my coach about his plans for the REGGAE BOYZ...and, one of the things that coach would ask for I am sure would be that hislist ofopponents to be used as'cannon fodder',</SPAN>'measuring sticks' to assess improvement and TEAMs - Oh yes, the really TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs - to show off 'our wares', challenge OUR TEAM to move on to the rarified atmosphere of TOP OF THE WORLD and to remain there.

...and, if I were president it would be my damn job to get those opponents in the order with which playing against them would BEST SUIT OUR INTEREST! This guy Boxhill seems to have a different idea of what his part in workingalong with the coach in this area should be????Apparently Boxhill thinksall he should do/can do to help our football in the area of negotiatingdeals with FAs and or other TOP OPPOSITIONis 'smoke a cigarette' or 'drink a rum'? Right, Mister Boxhill???? </SPAN>

Come on Karl? ...or, you meant, "Come on Boxhill"?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

T.K. (10/16/2006)Let me guess the Ukraine right? Or are you just going to bea stooge and not tell us? - T.K.
        During the last World Cup the Ukraine proved they are an excellent TEAM!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X