No announcement yet.

X, please don't read ... mi a beg yuh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, please don't read ... mi a beg yuh!

Manchester United to spend £50m on transfers in 14 days

Sir Alex Ferguson has told the Manchester United board he wants to conclude his £50million summer transfer spending within the next fortnight.
    Fergie wants to build swiftly on United's Premier League and Champions League double triumph by bolstering his squad before the start of the mad summer scramble for players.

United completed the signings of Nani, Anderson and Owen Hargreaves within two weeks of the end of last season and Fergie wants this summer's business done before he goes on his annual summer holiday to the exclusive resort of Cap Ferrat in the South of France next week.
    Top of Fergie's wanted list are Sevilla's Brazilian duo, striker Luis Fabiano and defender Daniel Alves, who are likely to cost United a combined £30million.

Alves is seen as Gary Neville's permanent replacement at right-back, but Fergie remains keen on Manchester City and England defender Micah Richards, despite his likely £20m price tag.
    There is likely to be a maximum of four new faces at United this summer, while three departures are inevitable - defenders Mikael Silvestre and Gerard Pique, as well as injury-plagued striker Louis Saha.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why do i get the feeling that Louis Saha would be fit and healthy if he had stayed with Fulham.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Why do i get the feeling that Louis Saha would be fit and healthy if he had stayed with Fulham.
      Maybe, playing for EPL survival isn't the same as playing to win EPL, FA Cup and CL. He is an unfortunate player though because when he got fit, he lead the team to Carling Cup victory then for the first half of the next season put the Empire on top of the league before injury kicked in.

That goal that Ronaldo scored against Arsenal was due to the great pass from Saha to Evra.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mr. President, I see that the gaffer is finally getting rid of Saha. Good kid but he's too much of a liability. If we can get 6m for him, we lucky. Anything higher would be brawta. Right now I think we need cover straight across the back and one outright striker. I wouldn't have let go of Pique, but i trust in the gaffer.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Mr. President, I see that the gaffer is finally getting rid of Saha. Good kid but he's too much of a liability. If we can get 6m for him, we lucky. Anything higher would be brawta. Right now I think we need cover straight across the back and one outright striker. I wouldn't have let go of Pique, but i trust in the gaffer.

Fergie misused Pique during the season ... I'm not surprised the player grabbed the chance to go back to Barca.

Comment

Working...
          X