Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a friendly reminder:

England v. USA Tomorrow on (ESPN?).

Remember to ask your boss for leaf-of-absence--so yu'all can watch a good game of football.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Is Ganja yuh ah talk bout ?

Comment

dat is leaf of life....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah HL i am looking forward to that one. To be honest I always enjoy watching both England and the US play. So I get more bang for my buck. The game will probably be a snooze but the England fans make most any match a great event. It is times like these I wish brit chick was still around. She alot of fun to shoot the breeze with when an England friendly came up.

To be honest I am very suprised that Eddie Johnson is still in the pool. He has been downright awful for the US over the last 2 years. I think Chad Barret of the fire deserved his chance. Also I am still waiting for Arturo Alvarez to get a legit shot. Outside of that the roster isn't half bad. Ashame Altidore is injured. These matches coming up will be great experience for all the players involved. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Is Ganja yuh ah talk bout ?
          Too rhatid funny! - T.K.

Comment

yuh looking for more bang for your buck...eh? 2 words for you...eliot spitzer!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hmmmmmm....jb can't be far behind! is hibernate yuh hibernate?

Comment

I checked the listings and didnt see where the USA-England game was being broadcasted.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

it must be on fox at least...doesn't foax have some broadcast rights for us friendlies?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    hmmmmmm....jb can't be far behind! is hibernate yuh hibernate?
                    Gamma I will kill you!

Whenever Yuttie appears JB appears. It happens everytime. I am, and will always be, only one man and that is T.K. Yuttie is JB. I don't how many times I haffi tell unno!

Let's do the math:

If Yuttie = General....and General = Comment.....and Comment = Pepsi......and Pepsi = JB....then JB mus' = Yuttie!
                    Is not rocket science yu know! - T.K.

Comment

I checked FSC schedule first....game not listed.
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        yuh looking for more bang for your buck...eh? 2 words for you...eliot spitzer!
                        LOL...to be honest I would have payed $3000 for that girl my damn self! - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                          I checked the listings and didnt see where the USA-England game was being broadcasted.
                          It will be on ESPN2...Pre game starts at 2:50 P.M. eastern. - T.K.

Comment

For daily info on matches live and delayed. Time and channels.

Check out www.livesoccertv.com.

Comment

Thanks HL. Will set my DVR as I cannot be home.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X