Who saw Shalrie Joseph's interview last Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me View Post
    Lazie, you made the statement about him being stuck in the US as a US INternational he would have a higher salary, yet he is making more than two US INternational defensive midfielders. Additionally he was earning more than Dempsey when the two were in the league even though Dempsey had more hype surrounding him at the time.

Stop trying to play your hypotheticals as facts.
    he is certainly better than both of them, so it shouldn't be a surprise he is earning more. I stand by the statement that as a US int'l stuck in the MLS he would have earned more.... you know for certain he wouldn't make more?

I'm not playing anything bossman. You and others are the ones getting twisted in a bind because of what he said. I take 2 steps backwards, look at it, then keep it real. You can join Mosiah in his emotional stance.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I stand by the statement that as a US int'l stuck in the MLS he would have earned more.... you know for certain he wouldn't make more?
      Yuh see, Me, him turn it back at you now. How you going to prove that, when he couldn't prove what he so glibly put forward as fact?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Yuh see, Me, him turn it back at you now. How you going to prove that, when he couldn't prove what he so glibly put forward as fact?!?
        Yuh have nothing fi say don't it? Suh yuh gonna be Me's cheerleader?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I guess wi in di same boat, cause you haven't said a damn thing since you joined this discussion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I guess wi in di same boat, cause you haven't said a damn thing since you joined this discussion.
            Well, if yuh say suh! Suh why yuh keep referencing me in yuh posts then? Because I side with Shalrie on this yuh want to get emotional about it? Suit yuhself.

Comment

I am twisted in a bind? Lazie, get real. I am not twisted in a bind about his statement.

I don't know for sure he wouldn't make more. But, unlike you i don't act as if I know that is the case, especially when you are not using good examples to support your claim.

Comment

I am twisted in a bind? Lazie, get real. I am not twisted in a bind about his statement.

I don't know for sure he wouldn't make more. But, unlike you i don't act as if I know that is the case, especially when you are not using good examples to support your claim.
                ... Celtic isn't a good example? If dem block such a talent from playing for such a club dem better come wid more than $325,000.

Comment

... Celtic isn't a good example? If dem block such a talent from playing for such a club dem better come wid more than $325,000.
                  Celtic has nothing to do with your statement about an American player being stuck in the league. Stop trying to integrate the different arguments into one.

Comment

Celtic has nothing to do with your statement about an American player being stuck in the league. Stop trying to integrate the different arguments into one.
                    What the hell is wrong with you? Yuh into ring around the rosy now? Celtic wanted to sign the youth .... MLS blocked it .. dem would affi come wid more than that. What yuh mean by Celtic had nothing to do with?

Comment

Um...Lazie and Me....what the hell are you guys arguing about? You guys sound like an episode of Laurel and Hardy to rhatid. LOL. - T.k.
                      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you? Yuh into ring around the rosy now? Celtic wanted to sign the youth .... MLS blocked it .. dem would affi come wid more than that. What yuh mean by Celtic had nothing to do with?
                        It looks like you try to be so assertive with you argument that you tend to just glance at people's post.

I made a statement pertaining to salaries as a US International stuck in the MLS. I know the Celtic move was blocked. It was blocked twice. The point still remains that you going on about if he was a US Intl stuck in the MLS and you really do not have any examples to support your claim of his pay in the league if he was a US Intl.

Comment

TK it too early in you comeback to pick up any box. Just easy and find another thread.

lol

Comment

It looks like you try to be so assertive with you argument that you tend to just glance at people's post.

I made a statement pertaining to salaries as a US International stuck in the MLS. I know the Celtic move was blocked. It was blocked twice. The point still remains that you going on about if he was a US Intl stuck in the MLS and you really do not have any examples to support your claim of his pay in the league if he was a US Intl.
                            Which big European team wanted any of the players you mentioned? Twellman was wanted by a smaller club. can you be real for a change?

Comment

TK it too early in you comeback to pick up any box. Just easy and find another thread.

lol
                              Sorry...didn't realize it was such a sensitive topic for you guys. I was just trying to bring some humour into the thread to cut through some of the tension. I thought you guys were getting a bit too personal with one another. You and Lazie should be more respectful to each other when discussing the happenings. I'll leave it at that and go away. I don't want to cause anyone any trouble on the forum. - T.K.
                              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Which big European team wanted any of the players you mentioned? Twellman was wanted by a smaller club. can you be real for a change?
                                You head really can't be that hard. All mi can say is read again. Cause based on your question you have not been reading my posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X