No announcement yet.

Who saw Shalrie Joseph's interview last Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you may be right. I wonder if Grenadians share your view?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You seem to have all the info. Why yuh asking me?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        And you may be right. I wonder if Grenadians share your view?
        couldn't care less. The truth is the truth.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Suh him was going to leave NE and guh Europe fi less money? If he was to be paid in Euro ... whats the conversion rate?

Don't knock the youth for speaking the truth. Whenever I see him have a good game I wonder if he isn't cursing his luck ... now my question is answered.
          Did you see me say he would go to Europe for less money? You think they turned down the celtic offer because they didn't want him to make more money?

You made a point about if he was a National and I am showing you what happened in the case where he and Dempsey were in the NE England team and both made it into the spotlight. You make your statements on salary without even being informed.

You were speaking with authority on the issue when you are not armed with the facts. That is why your current argument is going in many different directions.

Comment

Me? ME?!?! What did I tell you to do?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie - Defender of The Truth!

If a laff...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it sounds incomplete.....it just doesn't have that zing to it......what if we added...."defender of truth, justice and the american way?!!"...it's so crazy i think it just might work.....here comes cowboy x now.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Did you see me say he would go to Europe for less money? You think they turned down the celtic offer because they didn't want him to make more money?

You made a point about if he was a National and I am showing you what happened in the case where he and Dempsey were in the NE England team and both made it into the spotlight. You make your statements on salary without even being informed.

You were speaking with authority on the issue when you are not armed with the facts. That is why your current argument is going in many different directions.
                  Based on your first question ... we gonna go in circle. Should I take it you don't know his salary? Never assume I'm not informed Me, I left it open for you to post it. Now its one of 2 tings, you either don't know or the amount he is making would simply kill your argument. Talk bout being caught between a rock and hard place.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I cut it short to attend a quick meeting. You have it right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Based on your first question ... we gonna go in circle. Should I take it you don't know his salary? Never assume I'm not informed Me, I left it open for you to post it. Now its one of 2 tings, you either don't know or the amount he is making would simply kill your argument. Talk bout being caught between a rock and hard place.
                      Lazie, you didn't know. stop being childish. He has a guaranteed salary of 325,000. more than US International and defensive midfielder Pablo Mastroeni.
                      More than Ben Olsen and slightly less than Taylor Twellman.

Comment

Lazie, you didn't know. stop being childish. He has a guaranteed salary of 325,000. more than US International and defensive midfielder Pablo Mastroeni.
                        More than Ben Olsen and slightly less than Taylor Twellman.
                        The information is on the forum bossman, after seeing the amount he is getting with NE, CL q/finalist Celtic would be in a bind to pay him more than that. Then the funny part is you mention a Fulham player's salary?

Comment

I don't have to warn you, but by the time Lazie twist, turn and lie his way out of this one, yuh not going even remember why yuh sitting at yuh computer.

Chuss mi.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            I don't have to warn you, but by the time Lazie twist, turn and lie his way out of this one, yuh not going even remember why yuh sitting at yuh computer.

Chuss mi.
                            .. is this one of those moments? You have time and again called me a lyad, but when asked to present evidence yuh duck. Suh nuh try mek this about me.

Comment

Lazie, you made the statement about him being stuck in the US as a US INternational he would have a higher salary, yet he is making more than two US INternational defensive midfielders. Additionally he was earning more than Dempsey when the two were in the league even though Dempsey had more hype surrounding him at the time.

Stop trying to play your hypotheticals as facts.

Comment

Stop trying to play your hypotheticals as facts.
                                aka LIES!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X