New UB-40s Arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    hey RF...i always meant to ask...is that tone loc in your signature?
    LOL.....You got jokes! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

why? if i may ask....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i was serious!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you could argue that you could use the Portmore side and beat the bahamas also.. but again we need to gel the players get the strongest team.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            ok so this is not a final squad or let me put it differently. I hope this is not what Rene went to England to find. I think names like Damion Francis and Noseworty, Pennant were what we would look for but who knows. I think we need to fish or cut bait with some players.
            Two players rejected us and some others he said were not committed to playing for Jamaica because they were still waiting and hoping for England calls. He said he would not be calling those folks.

Comment

Well, that might be true. But who knows, Nyron might have asked to9 be excused for these games. Or he might totally have chnaged his mind about playing for us.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

yeah.. true.. i wanted to know the list of invitee and who not involved.. but again I could see why they would not leak it. I would love to here a definitive answer from Francis.. Now if I recall correctly Langley was part of the clovis era. Interested what is the situation with Euel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I wonder how much better is Ford when compared to Stew Peas? Yes, Mr. Peas has his deficiencies (who doesn't), but I don't doubt his commitment. And Mr. Peas performed admirably for his club last season.
                  Well it is Ford who said it...but he calims he is fleet of foot!
                  Mi a ketch mi fraid!!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Langley was part of Carl Brown's wunder-team during the last campaign.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Francis is injured long term
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Why does it bother you ?

Comment

mosiah you bitter!!!!

Comment

Look like dem come fi squeeze out yuh bwoy
                            Mo? fight gainst dem yes mo. Mi nuh blame yuh. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X