New UB-40s Arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I wonder how much better is Ford when compared to Stew Peas? Yes, Mr. Peas has his deficiencies (who doesn't), but I don't doubt his commitment. And Mr. Peas performed admirably for his club last season.
    Why compare Ford with Stew Peas? stew peas is already a part of the talent pool avaialable...Simeos is using the upcoming training camp and relatively easy games vs Bahamas to look at the new unproven talent. something wrong with that?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

well judge him on what he does in the natl camp. I would like to know whats how with nyron..

Comment

I think Its clear that Simoes want to look at as many players as possible. somoes already knows what Stew Peas is capable of. Its all about building the pool.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

OJ, I totally respect your posts from long time. Yuh nuh follow nuhbody and you are honest to yourself. So, disagreements here and there is not a problem.

My questioning the quality of these players is not just "emotion" as Lazie would suggest, or nonsense as Hortical says. I have done some research and the facts tell me that, if you want to look at these players, you should done that long time. Is not my problem why wi didn't have enuff warm up games to look at them. Couldn't we have looked at them for some of the matches we had earlier this year? Did we have to see Demar Phillips again when a Simon Ford is out there waiting to get his buss!

This squad is being referred to as the World Cup qualifying squad. is not just a squad. We should be well past looking at fringe players at this point. Is not as if yuh call Jermaine Pennant or some other newbie whose quality is not nearly as questionable.

And it doesn't matter if dis yute come and done di place. My argument will remain the same!

What did the interview in Newsletter say about these players? I would rate my football investigative skills more highly than any newspaper whose primary function is dissing Spanish hotels.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

According to my info this is the World Cup squad. No more names will be called before the first two games. We should have looked at these players from even the T&T match or before.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is not past the time to be looking at players to strengthen the squad. Just because it is called a squad for the qualifiers does not mean it cannot change. He is calling more than the typical squad size, so why not look at a few extra players.

If the man nuh good, he will have to watch the runnings.

Comment

You mean the first 2 games against Bahamas ??

LOL !

Oh No !

Lots a tings we shoulda do.. like we shoulda nevah let Boxhill near di JFF..

But.. moving forward.. all aboard !!

Comment

According to my info this is the World Cup squad. No more names will be called before the first two games. We should have looked at these players from even the T&T match or before.
                  Yes, this is the squad called for the world cup games vs the Bahamas. You are forgetting that we have a wider pool of players to maintain. for instance, I have no reason to believe that the likes of Stew Pease, Khari, Dane Richards etc is being discarded for the entire remainder of the campiagn. Not sure why you would think so in the first place. The fact that we have the Bahamas next affords simoes some room to experiment somewhat. remeber he already saw them play and knows extactly what he need to do to dispatch them over two legs playing at home. perfect time to look at the new guys.

Comment

Yuh comparing Stoke to Kilmarnock?
                    Yes, why not?

still, your argements are flawed.

Comment

We dont need Nyron vs the Bahamas. Its better to give other guys a look vs the Bahamas...Maybe Nyron will come in for other friendly games we have after getting by the Bahamas. We cant call all the players all at once. Dane richards, Khari etc are still in teh pool, and will be called into action when needed.

Comment

Mosiah, simoes went to england to watch these players before calling them to the program didnt He?

Comment

hey RF...i always meant to ask...is that tone loc in your signature?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes

Comment

My thought process was Nyron is of higher stature than some dude riding the pines in scotaland and we need a right back or central defender.

Comment

ok so this is not a final squad or let me put it differently. I hope this is not what Rene went to England to find. I think names like Damion Francis and Noseworty, Pennant were what we would look for but who knows. I think we need to fish or cut bait with some players.

Comment

Working...
                                X