New UB-40s Arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I wonder how much better is Ford when compared to Stew Peas? Yes, Mr. Peas has his deficiencies (who doesn't), but I don't doubt his commitment. And Mr. Peas performed admirably for his club last season.
    Has anyone with the JFF given any insight into why Damian Stewart is not in this squad?

Comment

Why bother? Does he have an accent?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nah call nuh name again. Just recently someone named a few and he was on the money. I mean, Marcus Gayle as Reggae Boyz captain!?! What a travesty!

Oops!
        Why you fraid to call name. Almost every man mi see people call rux perform at a higer level than the "wicked" ballers who them nuh good like.

Frank Sinclair nuh wicked like Gerald Neil.
        Langley nuh good like J. Williams.

lol, everyone saw how that ended up.

Comment

This is the final squad called before our World Cup qualifiers begin. We should not be looking at two fringe UB-40s right now.

Of course, it may turn out that they are indeed quality, but their record at their clubs, and their lack of commitment to this point OR the failure of the JFF to call them prior to this, is troubling to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well then he should have no problem competing with Mr. Ford.

Comment

So when wi muss look at 'Fringe' UB40.. whatever that means..

After 2010 ?

Comment

Really though, how good is this bloke?

He played for Redbridge in 2004. Redbridge! How can you finish bottom of CONFERENCE SOUTH!!!! My PSP soccer team could dust dem!

Redbridge played the 2005-06 season in the Isthmian League Premier Division, as they were relegated after finishing bottom of Conference South[5], and played in the Isthmian League First Division North in the 2006-07 season after being relegated once again.[

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No idea

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is the final squad called before our World Cup qualifiers begin. We should not be looking at two fringe UB-40s right now.

Of course, it may turn out that they are indeed quality, but their record at their clubs, and their lack of commitment to this point OR the failure of the JFF to call them prior to this, is troubling to me.
                    When should we be looking at them? When we start against Honduras, Canda etc.?
                    Why you nuh ask Boxhill about Ford. Sound like he made his intentions known from early. Maybe it was the "youth" focus policy why him never get a look.

Comment

Well den he certainly won't be making the squad based on name brand....

Comment

Thank goodness someone has an idea.

Comment

Don't be silly. When Shavar Thomas as a youngster was trying for a conference team what did that say for him. The man move to a big club at 22. If him play bush ball prior to that age it is quite understandable. If him nuh good, he will be out of the squad in no time. Or maybe even after camp just like Danny Maddix from QPR.

Comment

Your arguements are flawed Mosiah. Demar Philips is perhaps the first player on the Jamaica team sheet when he plays for the Boyz....guess what, he rarely gets first team action at Stoke. Or is it that some players are judged differently than others? If Ford is not good enough, we will know by June 18th.
                            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mo there are times I agree with you and times like this where I dont see how you have came to such a conclusion. You have not see them play or train yet, neither do I see any thing but the opposite of the interview in the observer.. Mo we can have a ntl squad with Jermaine in it..

Comment

Yuh comparing Stoke to Kilmarnock?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X