Mourinho for Inter? Das why mi cyaan rate certain coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho for Inter? Das why mi cyaan rate certain coach

Yes, him did win wid Porto, but it could be a fluke for all I know. Let me see what he can do with a half decent side, and Osasuna, a Blackburn, but to give him another big side and allow him to bring the biggest players out there...cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

c'mo mosiah he succeded where others had failed at chelsea.....as much as mi like and rate ranieri mourinho won.....grant tek di same side and coldn't get over the hump.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, Chelsea was a second tier side when Jose moved there, but he immediately went shopping for some of the best players. Yes, Avram got the same side and didn't do anything but that still doesn't say that Jose was all that. He still hasn't proved anything to me.

And what a way wi can chat now! Chelsea was one slide away from winning the Champions League which would have made Avram the greatest thing since Girls Gone Wild, but instead he is no good. sigh!

Now, people like Phil Jackson I rate. Yes, he had Michael, and now Kobe, but when Lakers went down some years ago he didn't run but stayed and built something and now they look like championship material.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mourinho run...or was he asked to leave?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Will we ever know?

The point is, if Chelsea decided to close dem cheque book and over the coming years, and after some transfers and retirements begin to look ordinary (or like a ManU, Arsenal or Liverpool) in terms of their player pool, would Jose have stayed and tried to compete with the "ordinary players" or does he have to have the world's best around him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we'll never know....not fair to judge him on conjecture....

Comment

True, and neither is it fair to judge him on his access to the deepest pocket of any coach in the entire world!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

disagree there.....real madrid, barcelona ac milan have shown that having the higly paid and expensive players does not guarantee a title....chelsea also....showed that before and after mourinho...

mourinho DESERVES his due.....i'm willing to say that he is a difference maker. he knew the players he wanted and the role he had for them....and it worked.

Comment

we'll have agree to disagree, because I can't remember any coach getting the power to pick and choose as Mourinho did, in one season, and then went shopping for more the next! Madrid comes close, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

are you forgetting that murinho won in his FIRST season?

let's agree to disagree on this one......

Comment

i do remember he won in his first season, with access to crazy cash like none before or since!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

right, and he won the second season too.....ranieri failed the season before him and grant failed the season after.......

Comment

The man win at Chelsea in his first year by adding selected players to the existing squad. It isn't like he went out there and just got all the best players in the world. Some of those players only cost that much because Chelsea was the one bidding.

Comment

jose is a manager not a coach...

Comment

ok ...well den mosiah is right....

Comment

Working...
                              X