RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz train at Grand Lido Braco - that's near to what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow the thread, Karl, I said more than that!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Follow the thread, Karl, I said more than that!!!
      OK!
      So the question is, why Braco?

I guess it could be any of a number of places. Why not Braco? My guess is the team will move to the Shortwood facility two or three days before the match.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, there might be other teams using the Shortwood home. But still, the point remains - does it really matter where one prepares for a match? Do you have to be near the stadium where the match is being played one month before the match?

And I think they want to give the UB-40s some good accommodation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo or anyone living in Jamaica. How long does it take to drive from say Morant Point to Negril Point? Also from Portland to Negril Point? I need to settle an argument. Thanks in advance (Just borrowing the term Jawge....don't sue me).
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That would be around 5 - 6 hours.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That would be around 5 - 6 hours.

Thank yuh sah. So 10 - 11 hours would be out of the question under normal circumstances?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Definitely!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, there might be other teams using the Shortwood home. But still, the point remains - does it really matter where one prepares for a match? Do you have to be near the stadium where the match is being played one month before the match?
                  Full circle? Oranges to Apples?
                  The Braco training camp as site cannot be compared with where our 1st JFF academy will be sited! Right?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Point remains!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X