RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz train at Grand Lido Braco - that's near to what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enuff!

Now, what is happening with the proposed national training centre and academy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh know. Is you and the banned member supposed to tell us. Last I heard they were looking for a suitable place. Maybe they seeing who willing to buy the Munro farmlands.

Comment

From it leave offa di Munro hill mi nuh binniz again!

I hear Munro trying to buy it. Wouldn't be a bad idea.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where the Reggae Boyz are training now should not be a big deal.

There is no academy now.

Comment

But somehow, there was some importance or significance put into where they practice. It is clear that it doesn't matter and there was no reason to have them train near the stadium weeks before a match. If even we had a training centre near the stadium right now, the fact that it was near would have no bearing on the practice.

Right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              But somehow, there was some importance or significance put into where they practice. It is clear that it doesn't matter and there was no reason to have them train near the stadium weeks before a match. If even we had a training centre near the stadium right now, the fact that it was near would have no bearing on the practice.

Right?
              I was actually thinking that if it's a good training pitch. Use it.

Comment

The occasional training camp on the West Coast is a total different kettle of fish from having your permanent training base over 250 miles away from the city.

Still beefing I see.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

There is a big difference in having an occasional training camp at a hotel resort on the North coast....than having a permanent training/living/administrative base 250 miles away from where our games are played. Lets say thanks to the people at Braco for accomodating the JFF ( i am sure they get good rates there).
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

OJ, do better than that man. there is a big difference in having the occasional training camp on the North Coast (St. Annes, Montego Bay, Negril etc) and having a temporary trianing/administrative facilitiy 250 miles away from where the national team plays most of its games.
                    What if the boyz had occasional training camps in the US, UK etc? Would it be good for them to set up the academy/training facility on these countries? hope you see my point.

Comment

Is there something wrong with the national team training having an occasional training stint on the north coast...or even the USA or the UK? Do you even know if they were invited to train at Braco for less than what it wouold take for them to train at another resort?

we being petty on this one I think.

Comment

Last I heard they were going to get funds from FIFA to move the academy to the eastern side of the country. Also, they were supposed to sell teh existing property. Have you heard anything else since?

Comment

Mosiah you being petty star. Do you know if Braco is hosting the Boyz for free or drastically reduced rates? I am sure they have a VERY good reason for training there.

And that still doesnt make Munro the best site in Jmaica for the national training center.

Comment

250 miles? yuh being ridiculous because yuh don't have a point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              250 miles? yuh being ridiculous because yuh don't have a point.
                              Mosiah , stop being bad mind. The drive feel like is 400 miles. lol

Comment

With a sleepover in May Pen!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X