Back from Moscow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Excuse me. I have cussed off Chelski nuff times. I think for example, that Drogba is a dyam eediat and the biggest of all "divers" in the prem (just barely ahead of Ronaldo)...that Cole should have been red carded in that incident with ref Mike Riley, that Jose deserved 2 UCL semi final defeats at the hands of the Reds...and at the same time...Wenger showed no class when he lost to Liverpool in the quarter finals. Lazie, it was an unsportsmanlike move. Tek you trophy and done.
    Mek one correction "Tek yuh trophies....." No prob boss .. all now mi a Rock Away ..

There was nothing unsportsmanlike about what Tevez did .. the Rent Boys was simply being bitchy.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

thanks

Comment

Very good post Paul. It was even a sweeter read to know just how much you hate the Empire. Gimme more . It is a dream of mine to visit Old Trafford to watch the Empire play. I have a Livafool bredrin that we made a pact to visit either OT or Ansfield when the two sides play.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gwan Jangle, enjoy uself...I have had the good fortune of having been to both OT and Anfield. The size of OT is unbelievable. What is depressing about Anfield is that while the atmosphere is more laid back, is that it is situated in a very poverty-stricken area among a series of row houses that look like they were bombed out. Seeing the players pull up in their bentley's and bmw's is really ironic. OT by contrast is in a wide open space and very modern. This is actually where Liverpool has failed and where Arsenal and Manure have made the right moves. Until we get the new stadium, it will be unlikely that Liverpool will have the funds to compete for the title. Enjoy yourself...August is right 'roun the corner.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is something different going to happen in August?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks boss, you gave me what the camera
              could not give or din't want to give up.

Comment

Lovely recount Paul "Mr Foundation Member" Marin. 'Twas an enjoyable read. Yes, I believe the perception that all/most Russian women come in the form of "Big Bertha" is falsely held. I have seen quite a few Russian dames myself and, for the most part, they range between 5' 5" and 5' 9".
                Now the German women! Zas Mercy!! They do come tall!!

Thanks for sharing bredrin!
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

hey....when yuh do a work, after yuh done work yuh must feellike seh yuh did work!! farmer's philosophy 101.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Is something different going to happen in August?
                    Jangle - that is an astute question. I will have to think about it.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good post! Reminds me of the old days....Peter-R should be proud....

Comment

Do you realise is 10 years ago (come October) that reggaeboyz.com first launched. Wow!! Seems like yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X