Avram Grant is history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avram Grant is history!

I wonder if he wants the job at Harbour View. He did a great job with Chelsea and should have no problem getting another big job.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

he'll forever go down in the history books as the 'nearly' man.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Raggs- he missed a treble by three wins; two finals losses and a two point gap. Had he had a different big-mouth personality, he would still have his job. He is too decent a man for football.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Grant looks like the most joyless human being I've ever seen around football. His black outfits made him seem more suitable (no pun intended) for the job of an undertaker.

Seriously, I can't truly tell how good or bad of a coach he was. His team seemed to use Mourinho's style but he added nothing to get his team over the hump. I wonder if he would've ranted on the sideline a time or two that would've made a difference. Guess we won't really know until he gets (if he gets) another chance to coach.

Comment

I believe he never had a chance and he probably lost his job because he did too well. If he can do that then what a real coach can do...

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
            Grant looks like the most joyless human being I've ever seen around football. His black outfits made him seem more suitable (no pun intended) for the job of an undertaker.

Seriously, I can't truly tell how good or bad of a coach he was. His team seemed to use Mourinho's style but he added nothing to get his team over the hump. I wonder if he would've ranted on the sideline a time or two that would've made a difference. Guess we won't really know until he gets (if he gets) another chance to coach.
            Hail up, boss!

...and it is strange you say that about Grant. I wonder if you are thinking Chelsea did not need a coach to do as well as they did? A few bounces of the ball here and there and they would have had three trophies...

...mmmmmmmm? The team could have been said to on balance - (Under Grant stepped up to reaching the Champions League Final) - just on or about at the level of Jose Mourinho's team. So would I be right in thinking you do not think Mourinho was 'all that'?

Aside: Grant's Chelsea outdid Arsene Wenger's YOUNG GUNNERS and Benitez's Liverpool! Grant outshone Wenger and Benetiz!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
              I can't truly tell how good or bad of a coach he was.
              In truth, I think he blew it when it mattered most - both in Moscow and in the League Cup final. One could further argue that he messed up big time in the Spurs 4-4 draw and the Villa 2-2 draw. Both of those should have been wins which would have given him the league title.

Grant will not coach another Prem team - dare I say - ever. Like I said, he is too decent to be a good football coach but he might end up in administration.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X