Is there a natural right back in this squad?

• Is there a natural right back in this squad?

This squad biggest weakness is the down the righthand side of defence and midfield. What do you guys think?

Hmmmmnnnnn!!! I'm not sure of the term "natural right back." Is there such a player anywhere in the world! However, there are players in the squad who can and have played the right back position on several occasions for Jamica.

Tyrone "Granny" Marshall is likely the first choice at right back (that's if Bibi is fit and ready to play at left back). Marshall is probably the most versatile player in the squad and can play anywhere in defence, midfield and even on the forward line if required. With the availability of Ford, Pepe, Claude, Woodbine, Reid and Demar Stewart to play in central defence, my guess is that the Prof will put Marshall at the right back position. Coming off the bench to give Marshall a spell at right back will be the fast, skillful though sometimes overly aggressive Omar "Rat" Daley.

Right midfield is also okay with the presence of Omar Daley, Jermaine Johnson, J C-Ryce and even Andy Williams if the Prof so choses.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

there must be an english born that can fill that position

what unnu fraid a tyrone Marshall? score two against Trinidad andthe ref take one back.

One at least as good as Bibi?

Where would Demar Phillips play(assuming he would) on your team?

i think marshall lackof pace willbe exposed at wing back

Hail up Rockman. Demar Phillips would surely be on the left side of my team. He would link up beautifully with Bibi (or Granny) at left back. Part of his responsibilites would be to speed down the wing and whip crosses in to our forwards in the 18-yard box.
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Rudi Austinn can play at right back if needed. Omar Daley can play there. One of those new overseas based players is a defender, maybe he can play there.

Tyrone stays. Tyrone reading of the game is very good and make up for speed. On a small field like Stadium he will be fine. If not all you have to do is provide some coverage from midfield with someone like Daley.

Away games is the real problem with Tyrone at wing back.

Tyrone Marshall was injured yesterday. Hope Simoes has some other right backs in mind. I know he and W. Gamma used Demar Stewart on the right side of defense when he was in the youth program. However, that role was more central.