Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bocanegra heads Fulham clear-out

USA international Bocanegra made more than 100 appearances for Fulham
    Fulham have released eight players from the club including United States international captain Carlos Bocanegra, it announced on Friday.

Jari Litmanen, Philippe Christanval, Simon Elliott, Ian Pearce, Michael Timlin, Ismael Ehui, and Bjorn Runstrom are the other players to leave.

The Cottagers narrowly avoided relegation from the Premier League with a last-day win at Portsmouth.

Goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer signed from Middlesbrough on Thursday.

The club also confirmed that right-back Paul Stalteri has returned to Tottenham Hotspur following the end of his loan spell.

After defender Bocanegra, Finnish veteran Jari Litmanen is the highest-profile name to leave the club amongst the other players.

The 37-year old attacking midfielder was signed by manager Roy Hodgson in January but was injured for much of his short spell and failed to make a first team appearance.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

ef ongle HL did know........

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...no man is indispensable...
      Even me know dat!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Stoke City should try to sign him. He is a better player than Leon Cort, their current central defender who is partnering the young and talented Ryan Shawcross.

Comment

good third eye myyouth. he will be in the EPL. fairly good defender
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heard PSV Eindhoven (not sure if I spell it right) is after him

Comment

And Osasuna in Spain, too.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

dat pass yuh like how fowl pass corn!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X