Just decided to get my license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just decided to get my license

after been involved in the sport as a player, coach, working with other coaches and clubs I have just decided to put some serious effort where it belong and join some good organizations as well. I was waived for my D license

As a father of two young boys I know I will be involved for the next 12-15 years in a big way so why not go offical and work with others?

For those of you who don't know if you play college ball you can be waived for your d license.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

congrats boss...yuh have the same selfish affliction as miself!

the reward is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down the line, but is a noble task.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

boy sometimes the selfish ambitions work best for everyone. You think a now mi brethren them a tell mi fi join in the coaching ranks in a more formal way?

Plus them get paid
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats Assasin.

(I should not have problems getting tickets to big games in the future).
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Congrats!
          Go to it!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X